Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
After a year of Sharpshooter I finally went in on Demo/BTSD/Seeker last week and hoo boy this is extremely my poo poo

(I know things are changing in a few hours but it's nice to be able to carry pubbie groups instead of throwing out buffs and hoping for the best)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Have encountered 2 random elites so far, named Bougie and Brokeass.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Ran into the safe house leader bug. Relogging and fast traveling not working. Sometimes I really hate the game as a service model.

*edit - Ah, good. It can affect other safehouses as well. Great game :)

isk fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Mar 3, 2020

isk
Oct 3, 2007

So happy they nerfed the range of the Warhound EMP

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Not sure the backpack talent on Hard Wired is working as written atm. Enabling/cancelling Drone doesn't drop the cooldown to 10s, and Chem Launcher doesn't seem to proc the cooldown refresh at all.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Shoren posted:

None of the gear set chest and backpack talents are working right now. I think Thylander has confirmed this. Hold onto the gear and they should fix it soon. Especially if this affects the new gear sets.

Roger that, thank you

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Finished base campaign. The story seemed okay to me, enjoyed it more than the base D2 experience. Thankfully the writers stopped overusing "gently caress" so much and the voice actors generally emphasize the correct syllables/words this time. Keener's VA especially did a good job. I could listen to that dude read nutritional facts.

Very much enjoying the gear and systems overhauls. Didn't take long to tool back up in a 4p Hard Wired, now that Black Tusk patrols can drop several HW components at once and mission bosses seem to drop specific item components more frequently (maybe always?). Managed to solo a 4* CP - agreed with earlier comments that the gang matters a lot. True Sons weren't easy and I figure Black Tusk would be even more difficult. I also like that 3* CPs now drop crafting blueprints and that 4* are for the extra challenge/bit more loot.

NYC's a fun map, enjoying it more than DC. The map density and verticality with the increased gang conflicts = it's faster to get to activities and get loot. Also liking the reduced drops for the most part. Will love it when I figure out how to restock my Ceramics pile.

They really had fun with the named mobs. Ran into the appropriately named (NYC side mission) Bullet Queen.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Which talent is that? I just finished the NYC story last night but I'm already feeling frustrated that I can't make my numbers go up as fast as I'd like.

It's the reworked Trauma

isk
Oct 3, 2007

bamhand posted:

Is the calibration library the same thing as the cube from Diablo 3?

Pretty much, except it's for stats in addition to talents

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Interesting. Captured a +3 CP, killed the reinforcements, then had to kill a couple unnamed Rogue Agents before the Supply Room was unlocked. They used Oxidizer and Sniper Turret and were otherwise like Elite NPCs. One dropped a Glory Daze.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Also on SHD Tech points - you get a point when doing the post-40/main story leveling bit. This lets you skip a lot of the caches in DC and still buy everything.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Soloing that part of Kenly is not easy at any World Tier tbh

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Roman posted:

IIRC hard wired (pre TU8) seeker/hive got me through that bit

Same but I blew up everything else a lot easier

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Hulk Krogan posted:

Does the Damage to Armor stat apply when you're shooting armor plates, like on a minigun or hammer chungus, or only to the armor pips on yellow and purple enemies' health bars?

The latter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isk
Oct 3, 2007

Healing Chem Q / Seeker E seemed to work for me just now. It's at least proccing Feedback Loop but still not getting the extra 10s cooldown reduction from the backpack. Switched slots, only got worse (Healing Chem didn't proc FL at all).

Want to like this game more esp since leveling in NYC was so fun, but hoo boy is it broken rn. Deja vu all over again