Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Hyperactive posted:

Does the game become unplayable solo at World Tier 2? Everywhere I go, any encounter on the map, no matter how trivial, always escalates to swarms of baddies coming from every direction with bulletproof robot backup. Also a stiff breeze removes my armor.

It’s playable solo all the way to tier 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Now I want the division 3 to be in Vegas.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Aren’t they adding dog petting in the expansion?

Yes

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

That pop up is literally the first time I’ve even seen anything about it. If cross-save is coming and Warlords is good I’m absolutely double dipping and getting it on PS4 too

Same.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Tesla Was Robbed posted:

DC was always cool bc it is a power center of govt, but NYC is a world city

Div3 should be LA or SF.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Just lol if you didn’t collect everything you possibly could.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
No new DZ is a bummer. GOTY ruined. :colbert:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Got Neptune last night. Now to wait until next next week!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Nm

FlapYoJacks fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 22, 2020

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
F2P is trash and invites cheating.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I really wish they would have done a Division 3 in the fall in Chicago. That would have been awesome.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
wrong thread :v:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
A few companies have tried to create successful looter-shooters in an attempt to ride the coattails of Destiny, but all have failed to realize that "consistent content updates and new locations on a set-schedule" is the most important thing to that formula.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Wrong thread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
At the very least it’s clear they are testing on a production server. :gonk: