Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

If Thieves Dens are gone, isn't there a trophy to go into one of those

That might be hard to do now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

OgNar posted:

They seem to be much harder here.
There is one on a roof with a parachute drop right next to it, I still haven't found a way up to it.
Circled that whole block multiple times.

There is a patch tomorrow to fix the mission giver bug.

Tech and chute on your left, you'll see a fire escape along that wall with a yellow tarp. Keep going along that wall, you'll see two metal sheets you could kick down, then look on your right for the way up to start you off.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

How do I get side missions in New York?

Do the liberations as well as the main missions, I'm finding.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/CJSeedge/status/1235174058741968896?s=19

Looks like Seasons start Tuesday.

Also, that last boss fight was a bug ol' pile of bullshit.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Gods, these Kenley missions are poop. Sure, I'll spend three minutes dumping my gun into a chemical tank, hoping it dies before an arbitrary timer ends.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Picardy Beet posted:

Dumb question : is there anything to do with the new shd tech ?
I've reached lvl 40, ended the story, but it seems you can't do anythig to upgrade the new skills.

There's a chest in each sage house that costs five SHD to open, each teaching something about the gear system, so one has two set pieces for example.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

There's a bit in Theo's mission where he asks you to push a button. I did not. I shot the obvious yellow box, and was told I was no fun.

What did that button do.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

So, how do I find Electronics? I'm swimming in everything else but want Electronics to make some mods for my Turret that aren't rubbish.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Peechka posted:

Well one way is every 5th SHD level you get an option to get free crafting mats of your choice. Other than that just run around and open up poo poo.

That fifth SHD level gets me 10 of them. I need hundreds, nay, thousands. It's the only material I'm short on as I dismantled so much though the base game run.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Snuffman posted:

Related, I hear that Tactician has a perk that boosts their skill level by +1, can this cause permanent over-charge assuming I'm at skill level 6? Tactician is the only Spec I haven't touched at all.

It does not. It does not do anything at all.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Psa: don't be me.

Don't do a Manhunt mission and CP on normal, think it's too easy, and change the global difficulties to Hard because it'll reset the manhunt

In fairness it did warn me, which I didn't read, because changing difficulties hasn't reset any progress on anything before, so

Don't be me.

Also, when I redid the mission and CP on Hard, I couldn't open any of the loot boxes. I guess because I just opened them in Normal.

Don't be me.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

Won't the loot boxes reset every day?

Are loot boxes in a mission once a day? I've never spent any time replaying a mission before on the same day.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

smellmycheese posted:

For the love of God has anyone found a way to stop Manny talking about Kenly loving College?

Wait a week, I'd bet.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

I am really disappointed in the seasonal manhunt stuff. Repeating four missions I've done with no new dialogue, enemies or collectibles is pretty boring. You get one audio recording for each of the three zones you finish, and one on Neptune's body, and that's it. I expected at least a little banter from the guy himself but it's just another bounty to collect, not even like a side mission or something.

I know, it's free content. It just feels half arsed compared to most of the other content, which I've enjoyed.

Relatedly: gently caress Kenly College mastery. How in the name of gently caress are you meant to clear the Metro in 25 minutes when several objectives are "stand in an area for minutes at a time"?

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

UnknownMercenary posted:

I'm sure the rewards for doing it are extremely not worth it.

The only reward I want is to have the Progression page show the Expeditions at 100% completion.

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Hearing everyone say how they beat Keener makes me feel like it was broken on day one, or something. I got my skills turned off a minute into the fight and they never came back, which made my skill build pretty useless, let me tell you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009

Roman posted:

You get exotic components from dismantling exotics. They dont drop from anywhere.

Is there somewhere you're more likely to get an Exotic to farm for components?