Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

IN

Let's keep this thread nazi supporter free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Tei posted:

I uninstalled this game, but I am paying attention to whatever you guys say about it.

Warlords is looking to fix everything that we didnt like. so :rms:

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Kibayasu posted:

I read that entire post and if you don’t too you might be a jerk!

MY NAME IS DEADLIKEREV AND IM FROM BEUNO.... WASHINGTON DC AND I SAY KILL EM ALL.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Pylons posted:

I played some at launch but never got to the endgame, would it be worth just restarting when the expansion hits for the better gearing experience?

Honestly, i'd just boost to 30 but thats me. Gearing experience from 1-30 is out the window come tuesday. The new gearing experience is 30-40.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

queeb posted:

does AoH have a discord?

Discord is linked at the top of the first post, all division clans are basically under the one roof for PC. Think our PS4 players hang out there too.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

ICR posted:

Etching your name into my wall as we speak. I would say best $3 ever spent but think about all the Taco Bell Nacho Fries you could get. My god...

Dont believe his lies

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

As a new player on the $3 train, is there a good newbie guide leading to preparing for the expansion, like what content to focus on doing, what things to ignore, etc? I'm not planning on using the level 30 boost since I want to experience all the content I can before moving onto the expansion, but I don't want to be doing any grinding that will be made pointless when I do.

Horde all your materials, dont craft poo poo, just play the game following it along from mission to mission. Once you hit 30 youre gonna need to advance through the world tiers by completing the strongholds. Loot loot and loot.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

OgNar posted:

Bad Games Crew [BAD] - We are recruiting again, https://discord.gg/9xTr6pJ post in clan invite and you will get an invite right away.

Now with 100% more nazi apologists

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

OgNar posted:

Can we take the angry bullshit somewhere else?

I dont think dudes mad, dudes telling the truth.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Tempus Thales posted:

just ignore it, they are butthurt because they didn't get their way of things.

No one here's hurt bro, you're clearly the one hurt trying to goonfuck folks in other games by crying to the devs who the goons are and how villianous they are. All in a weak attempt to get yourself a beta key. Remind me, after you got ejected from WoW Goon Squad, which wow guild did you go to? The one with Kimsemus that got called out by US Senators for having a KKK Roleplaying event? WOOOOOOOO LAD.

Ninja Edit: also not really worried here cause ya'll just fail out of the game in like 3 weeks like you always do with every game ever leaving anyone you try to recruit high and dry. SEEMS LIKE A WASTE when they can just join up with PIE and we've been playing since the game released.

Dead Like Rev fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Feb 26, 2020

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

ICR posted:

The series has a really cool loop. You can really just play forever and mix up your builds.

Ubi just has a thing where it takes about a year for any of their multiplayer games to hit a stride.

We hit that one year mark next month! And there’s a lot of good things written down by them that should have us excited. So that is cool!

Just gotta see if it gets executed on but like most games, they’re really fun when we are all in it together. Community can save even the trashiest of games (some can’t be saved but you get the drill!)

This is true, Division 1 took ONE YEAR for them to get their heads outta their asses, listen to players, and revamp. Now Division 2 is listening to players, revamping almost 1 year to date. Sucks its behind an expansion but gently caress ive put over 400 hours in, I have gotten my $80 for collectors out of it. Its worth another $22 using their own discount code. In terms of money paid versus entertainment. Game EASILY tips the scale on entertainment. I don't get the satisfaction I get from this game with other looter shooters like borderlands (god damnit stop with the unicorn, dick, fart, butt jokes poo poo).

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Oh, I'll mark my calendar to pick up Breakpoint then! They're going to fix that game too...

... Right?

MAYBE who knows we'll see 1 year exactly post release. Its funny we joke about this but its exactly what loving happened to Rainbow Six Siege, and now look at siege, its one of the biggest esports games out there.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Shumagorath posted:

I'm stoked for everything but the return of Classified Sets. Like any loot game sets just box you into one of a handful of builds unless there are other classes of items that prevent you from using them, and Division doesn't do that.

Don’t think we’re getting classifieds?

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

The game still has its Christmas poo poo turned on. That tells you all you need to know.

You mean like Christmas trees in game and poo poo? That’s ALWAYS been there, dollar bill flu ravaged the city during Christmas/winter and were now in the summer. Who the gently caress was around to take down their lights and poo poo? You expect the hunters to do it or something?

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

Please read the post I quoted and was responding to.

IT WAS EARLY MORNING! Sorry, i was half awake and bad posting.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Guillermus posted:

I think I'll just trash even my BTSU build and just slap together a high red/blue build with AR/SMG for the first few levels so it gets easier to just shoot stuff with whatever drop instead or trying to get skills working before level 40.

I'll vendor/destroy everything but exotics and start as clean as possible.

Yeah there’s a build with a handful of names I may put the last grins into so I can run some firewall going into the patch

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

isk posted:

Have encountered 2 random elites so far, named Bougie and Brokeass.

Justice is one i came across.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Bullet Queen dead. The legend continues.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Roman posted:

curious how NPC loot drops feel after 40. I'm only 35 right now and it's not the avalanche it was before but it seems like enemies still drop a fair amount of stuff.

Its still the same, poo poo drops enough, not so much you are drowning in poo poo but enough to stop and take a look at what you've got.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Reminder, go into the in game shop and grab the season pass for Warlords season 1 for FREE before it starts Tuesday. Thats Right. Free season pass for the 1st season. LOOT LOOT LOOT AND MORE LOOT AND THE EMP STICKY.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

OgNar posted:

There are some hidden missions around DC, marked with a blue or purple icon, i forget.
When in that area you have to find the entrance.
They are just extra side missions really.
Though they do have items to find, nothing too exciting though.
But always nice to have extra free content.

Wrong, Warlords Season 1 is what im referring to.

Cyrano4747 posted:

What does it give you? I can't find any solid info on that.

I mean, free is free, but I want to know what I should be trying to find or loot or grab or whatever.

Its the first "Season" kind of like a battlepass. Gain XP and complete the new Rogue missions to gain levels along the season granting gear sets, named items, cosmetics, caches, the works. Each Rank in the season has a different reward.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Cyrano4747 posted:

Oh wonderful. Battlepass bullshit. Another game that is going to want me do grind that out.

More of a "get free stuff for playing" Theres a few named weapons and skins but nothing that you'd miss out on forever. IIRC they said the named weapons enter the game WITH the season, so you just may lose out on a few skins?

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Kibayasu posted:

The DZ is likely emptier then normal at the moment because DZ experience doesn’t count toward the season track, even though it’s supposed to.

Was watching Chappie, it was extremely full.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Peechka posted:

Cant imagine doing that DZ bullshit for 12-20 hours a day for the past 2 weeks. Ironic that when he gets to 1000 shd level, he wont log into this game for the next year, lol.

Yeah its kinda nuts, watching Wiidz right now for the hell of it cause im bored and still half asleep from a procedure at the hospital this morning. But its non stop PVP in the DZ wiidz is in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Cyrano4747 posted:

What's the build?

my guess is the same prototypical DPS build everyone else is running.