Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
So the expansion is live on consoles even though it was supposed to be a day later. PC on the other hand where it should work is dead because the servers poo poo themselves. Those who actually managed to get in have a progression bug and can't progress in the story.

This is actually worse then the launch last year, how is that possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

quote:

We are having issues finding the underlying issues for this problem and it's a new issue that we haven't encountered in this way before. Unfortunately this means a solution for this is taking much longer than we would like. We want to express how sorry we are about this and it's definitely not the service we want to offer.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2194234-ECHO-Investigating-the-ECHO-error-messages

welp

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
They did some backend stuff and I managed to log in on my second try. Give it a go.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
I changed my global difficulty to hard, did a hostage event and took the bounty reward. The bounty was Black Tusk/challenging difficulty. It was kind of a slog as the dogs are awful. Then I got to the bounty npcs and...

I get it, half of Black Tusk are rogue agents now, but why can a medic one hit me with a Firefly? It seems like you need some def stat on every piece of gear to survive in the endgame. My 660k armor and 270k health clearly aren't enough.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

This is somewhat correct. They fixed challenging/heroic to actually be challenging and heroic. They're tuned to be taken on when your character has a considerable amount of perfect rolls on its gear and with a proper build in place.

Ok that explains it, these missing few percent on every stat probably make the difference in the end.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
If you are in need for some better stat roles for your library, just change the global difficulty to Heroic. Then go and do some "Target Practice" events. The reward will be an item that matches the targeted loot for the zone with heroic difficulty stats.

They totally gonna nerf that.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
We'll probably get another one later as it seems that CPs aren't resetting.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

quote:

We are postponing this maintenance to a later time today. We have further fixes that are currently being tested that we want to deploy before the weekend. One of the fixes is for players being locked out of their inventory and only having access to their SHD Level. We will update you on the new times asap. We apologize for the inconvenience but believe that this is the best way to move forward.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2196855-Unscheduled-Maintenance-March-06-2020

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

Blueprint question:

It's been mentioned there that level 3 control points give you blueprints. Is this confirmed? The blueprint vendor says level 4 CPs and when I look at the rewards for a level 3 CP it doesn't list blueprints as a reward which it used to do.

Level 3 CPs give blueprints 100%. I farmed my map yesterday. If you change the global difficulty to challenging then you don't even need to boost the CPs as they are level 3 by default.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
The new legendary missions are about what could be expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyfNzJrQotc

80 minutes of holding down left mouse button and kiting poo poo through half the level as it doesn' t die. The rewards are more or less equal to what you get from grand washington hotel on challenging.

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

MREBoy posted:

Watching that video of the L40 raid all I want to know is how did he get that hitlog on the left hand side of the screen ?

The chat windows has a little arrow on it, the dmg log can be activated somewhere in that menu.

Also, Massive are "following discussions" and "discussing feedback internally" right now.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthre...=1#post14827189

I hope they talk about how they learned loving nothing from last years evolution of the game. They probably want to test how often you can revamp your live service game before it's finally dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

bamhand posted:

Does Bloodsucker count you killing your own stuff too? Whenever I seeker mine I end up with a full blue armor bar even if I don't kill any enemies. Figured maybe the mines blowing up count as kills.

I believe they mentioned this at the last SotG, it's a bug that needs to be fixed.