Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

beats for junkies posted:

Agents activated while on the beach represent:

The idea is that I blind my enemies with my fashion and palette choices.

Hey look, it's the Scout from TF2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Cyrano4747 posted:

Did they get new voice actors for all the old Div 1 people?

I'm pretty sure it's the same people, but the sound production is wildly different.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
I love the relish with which Benitez informs you that you'll need to align a comms antenna on the roof.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
I live smack dab in the middle of a Seattle neighborhood the New York Times recently called "the center of an epidemic of illness and fear", so naturally this game drops now and I am playing it.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Inspector Hound posted:

Do I really have to go to my inventory and stick the mod on the turret (or whatever skill, I guess) every time I use the skill

No? They stay set once you slot them.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Inspector Hound posted:

Hmm. Maybe it's falling off when I change loadouts? I keep having to reapply the same mod to my turret

The UI really sucks about this. I have unslotted things when I thought I was slotting them. Might be that.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
What AR should I put a 15% AR Damage bonus (the max) on? What makes a good AR roll these days? (Can this new Library thing be used to transfer the same trait more than once? Is that how this works? It's new and I'm scared to touch it lest I lose my roll.)

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

OgNar posted:

You can change 1 attribute per item, whether it be a core attribute, regular attribute or talent.
e: or mod slot.
But you can change it multiple times. If need be. But once something has change, only THAT can be changed again
e2: also, once an attribute has been pulled off, it can be added to as many of that same item as you want.
So if you pulled a +15% damage off of an AR, you can add it to all your ARs

Right, awesome, that's what I was hoping, thanks!

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Yeah, what's "the DPS build"?

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Psion posted:

three bullet kings??? lucky you

good movie

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Shumagorath posted:

Eclipse builds for anyone looking for guidance:

Solo - clears any league mission with time to spare (short of the really open ones like Zoo or White Oak).

Crowd control for Legendary missions

Also, I popped this out of a clan cache while logging in to take the other two screenshots.

Whoa, what happened to this game, this looks cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

BexGu posted:

The team behind The Division got picked up for a Star Wars game so Division 3 is gonna be on Tatooine or some poo poo.

I'm very okay with this. The entire pandemic thing was a little too real the last year and a half.