Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)
Neither speech nor the press shall violate the honor or
rights of other persons nor undermine public morals or
social ethics or harass the women in Customer Service.

Season 1 starts in 1 day, make sure to claim your FREE Season Pass! Menu -> Store -> Add-ons -> Highlight 'Season 1 Pass' and claim!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

IllegallySober posted:

I don’t seem to have this on my PS4.

Idk about PS4, sorry.

ICR posted:

Is this one of those things where if you don’t claim it, you don’t get it (for expansion holders)? I ask only because I want to make sure everybody knows this is critical and/or has a deadline.

Idk about deadline, but I doubt you get extra loot off season pass unless you claim this.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

MM is p much dead atm. RIP

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

OgNar posted:

Bugs out, bugs in.

Unable to loot this for some reason.

Either you have it already, or you own Dodge City Holster already.

Went to bust a Warhound Convoy (Challenging difficulty, West Potomac with AR target loot) and immediately got myself a better Chameleon. Previous one has half of the screenshot's rolls, so a decent upgrade tbh I also finished with blueprints (except raid gear set, Tech shotgun and Nemesis) after playing the game for 1 month. Since WoNY characters don't get Daily SHD project for easy bp I had to create two lvl 30 characters, and I also had to clear CP3+ for any remaining WoNY bp. Without Manhunt this would have been impossible since CP reset doesn't happen. Manhunt flipping helped me greatly.

As for speed trials, DCD is the easiest and even a random group can clear it with 3~4 minutes to spare, but Potomac and Bunker are annoying due to having some npc hiding behind unreachable places above as well as needless waiting times. For Potomac, you need to start Kelso dialogue at the end before 15:30 mark because Kelso takes around 30 seconds of time. As for Bunker, it's just getting lucky and not having npc hiding all day long.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

The Locator posted:

East coast infrastructure really sucks.

Try moving around while shield is deployed. Even climbing stairs or ledge is impossible.

Aaaaaand another weapon damage glitch is currently active . I doubt this will get patched within next 24 hours though.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

One biggest reason to use Savage Wolverine or Honey Badger. Chrome skin (650 prem credit)!

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Hit reg problem is weird after patch. I’m clicking my M1A once every 0.5 s or so, but sometimes it won’t fire. I suspect they touched something client-side too. Also testing with Chameleon against shield at about 5-10m had a baffling result of only about 25 stacks of Striker (I didn’t use chest). At least stack loss doesn’t feel as insane as before.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Oh yeah, all the people with lvl 30 EB will be in tears of joy. Then maybe rage when they find out their upgraded EB has bad rolls?

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

H2SO4 posted:

Oh, I was just about to ask about exotic upgrades. I miss my Chameleon

Get a new one. Probably one of the common exotic drops.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

First attempt on Raid. Razorback took 1.5 hours (I am partially to blame ) but the group finally managed to bring it down. Nobody got Eagle Bearer though, which is a big shame. I only want it as part of collection, so guess I’ll need to attempt again if I can be bothered. Gating a raid only exotic behind probability is really dumb, and if this was Massive’s idea of ‘slowing contents play down’ then it deserves to be slapped hard.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

fast cars loose anus posted:

I tried to do this and kept not dying due to out of combat regen. I have just realized typing this that I should have stripped my armor off first so I am kinda a dummy

At least I know I have that if I try again

e: also I'll try later in the day when I might actually get a matchmade friend or two in
You can only kill yourself with grenade if you stand directly on it with no blues (also no armor regen because sometimes it is bugged). Or maybe Glass Cannon will help.

Olds posted:

Edit: cheesing Buddy/Lucy with shock trap
That is super fast

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Finally got myself an Eagle Bearer thanks to UnknownMercenary and 6 other goons. Totally unexpected turn of event that started with playing raid at 4 AM for me tbh Took me 3 completed runs btw.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

I managed to notice something during SoTG stream.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Cyrano4747 posted:

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

SHD lvl 14, Season lvl 11, only one district done per manhunt. I’m not using this just to bash out for lack of play time. The fact is, it indicates they just look at meta and decide how to slash it instead of actually trying out for themselves.

Massive said two things in tonight’s SoTG. ‘Don’t want everyone to use same gun nor build’ and that ‘Exotics are not supposed to be BiS but rather something to build around’. Sure, but that ultimately means the game itself should be worked on in order to support and allow for more variety. Players are not using cM1A simply because it is ‘efficient’ (exact word that came out in SoTG), but because it is the only viable enough gun out there due to many reasons.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Tbh I wouldn’t mind anything as long as the game isn’t frustrating to play, be it looting or just having fun. But currently getting either one shot or trolled by bad loot roll (if any) can be annoying.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

cM1A nerf was based around PvP according to SoTG. I’m sure it’ll be nerfed sooner or later, just not by 40%.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

tbh if cM1A damage nerf wasn't so much (considering its RPM) as well as npc being annoying at times (suppressed/shotgun accuracy, flame going through cover and far, etc) was addressed, it wouldn't have been bad. No idea why some players would think agents have to be terminators, but the balance isn't there either.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

I sometimes forget they take off the mask if u shoot the small tank towards the back. Seriously though, the side tanks are huge bullet bait.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Roman posted:

TU 9.1 not released tomorrow, delayed for further testing
https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthre...elay?p=14968740
I bet it's more like 'we couldn't meet the deadline'. At this point I'm surprised they're not blaming working from home any more.

Also I happened upon an aimbot + possible RPM/dmg hack user yesterday while farming Lincoln. Basically it looked like he was shooting Bullet King in short bursts but that would kill any npc so fast I didn't even get to shoot third and forth named bosses. They died right where they spawned

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

They don’t share keys afaik. Presumably you have to have record of purchase on EGS for EGS coupon, and vice versa.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

You can give some items to civilian scouts or workers outside settlements and safe houses if they need something. If u get close to them they’ll sometimes have item they want indicated above head. I gave a solar calculator away last time

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Psion posted:

same

some day, kiba, some day... we will be Chameleon Raid Pals

(in 2022 when we're dunking on a raid in World Tier 10)

Not when it's inaccurate past 10 meters (because it gets SMG accuracy due to being a modified Vector .45 ACP)

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Wamdoodle posted:

An SMG cosplaying an AR?! Now that's exotic! In all seriousness I wish it was more viable because I like the perk but drat hurling harsh language would be more effective :/

I wish the Eagle Bearer would get thrown into the loot pool. I have no effective raid builds or anyone to raid with. I was in one of the PC clans but was kicked because of in activity.

Just join official Division discord, look for groups then go to raid with full DPS build. That's how I do it every time. A non-crap group will clear the raid in around 30 minutes or less, just that opening cache requires 5 raid keys (4 keys from key cache) and that Eagle Bearer is chance based. Although if you're so obsessed like some people then you can keep farming Razorback since it drops a raid key regardless of repeat or weekly clear. Just specify that you need keys.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

You can’t get WONY exotics, Big Horn and Eagle Bearer from exotic cache atm. Even in the future when they add WONY exotics to the cache, Big Horn, Eagle Bearer and new raid exclusive exotics will not be available from the cache.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Negotiator is alright for DPS because its 2, 3 pieces give crit chance and crit damage. My DPS and DZ builds have 4 ND (no chest) and Unbreakable/Efficient chests, and I’m sitting at 50% CHC and 140% CHD. You can use Fox’s Prayer, Coyote or backpack of your choice, either will work fine. The point of ND is to kill off weak targets all the while shooting the strong/priority ones, so you can be spraying at first to tag some enemy then focusing on priority targets, and the weaker ones die from ND bonus. ND’s debuff damage counts as skill damage btw.

Only problem with ND is that it takes quite a bit of farming to be properly set up, as you want minor to be decent CHC or CHD while major is high roll (default is Weapon Damage anyway).

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

I hopped onto a raid group that specified explicitly 'no BTSU overcharge', but it took some time to get the last person in because majority of players doing raid only want to use BTSU overcharge method due to it being 'faster'. From my experience, unless you have a dedicated try-hard raid group trying to speed run and have all the required gears set up, BTSU method is only faster than 'normal' by 5 minutes top anyway, while being more risky of being wiped. Anyways it only took 23 minutes to clear with normal method, then got my second Eagle Bearer from 6th cache which I gave away to someone who didn't have it.

This was my 9th raid clear, but I also had 4 or 5 attempts that fell apart prior because groups were trying to use BTSU overcharge and it simply wasn't working at all. BTSU method just doesn't work if the group doesn't have enough DPS to mow down bosses before special mechanics kick in, but then you can't expect PUG being properly geared unless whoever leading the raid inspects everyone's gears and either tell each person to gear up properly or GTFO, or kick them out if they just aren't set up for it. But nope, most players expect to play raid with BTSU method, and I've also seen a group that fell apart because someone quit due to not wanting to switch to 'normal' method

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

skaianDestiny posted:

I have to say I was completely caught off guard by the surprise lesbians from the Wire Scavengers Hidden Mission. Definitely wasn't expecting that from this game, and the ASL being accurate was also a bonus.

They just look like they're praying together

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

One of the DZ vendors sells Eclipse Chest btw. Also grab Harmony from one of the DZ vendors if you can.

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

I only realized today that Overcharged state on turret will still expire when Overcharged expires. Sad panda. This is me trying skill (more like AFK) build for the first time.

Legendary Capitol boss fight. This spot is right by the ammo box before going out into area with Medical lunchbox. No need to destroy lunchbox and turret/drone will take care of the rest. However when I tried it again in 3 men group it failed miserably as adds decided to just ignore turrets and come to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesis
Oct 9, 2012
Article 21(4)

Morter posted:

Arekkusu-san!!
Watashi wa Keener desu desu desu desu

No voice over for Korean though (only UI and subtitle). But then we Koreans know that our voice overs are terribad.