Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I played to about level 20 before all the changes and I kinda want to jump back in but like... I'm seriously not sure what you actually DO once you hit endgame, and how build variety actually exists? I mean of the game I played it seemed like it was all just shoot dudes and press the turret button sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

skaianDestiny posted:

There's a decent number of builds there. I mean you're not going to get away from the "shoot gun, use skills" thing, but there's a decent variety with different play styles.

But what do those builds entail? Just different Passives?

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

kirbysuperstar posted:

I mean it evidentially functions just fine and if they find it fun on top of that then who cares? The response here is real weird TBH.

Yeah uhhhhhh nobody looks good here, chill thread :five:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Guys let's all just agree to storm the Capitol together