Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

what is the point of signature weapons ?

Maybe I am way off but I feel like an AR has done WAY more damage than this supposedly strong, limited ammo weapon that is meant to feel special but feels like isn't worth the time to swap to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

quote:

Hello,

The Team is aware of these errors and currently investigating the issue.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

lagidnam posted:

how is that possible?
just 2020 things

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

It dropped for me @ 40 outside the DZ. I forget where exactly. So although I am not 100% helpful at least you know you don't have to DZ...

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

matchmaking does not work for me just now

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Usually you can go into a mission and start clearing solo and if you have your privacy set to open the game will dump people from matchmaking into your party. (you gotta click the group tab above your name to see the privacy thing now. - I think you used to click your name, might be missremembering) It hasn't been adding anyone for me.

Also the random mission matchmaking queue will search for what you ask for like 5s and then it will swap to searching for a group doing a specific mission on a random difficulty different to the one you specified and you will stay in this hell forever.

at least for me when NY came out I'd instantly find a challenging mission from the queue. Last couple days it hasn't been finding any.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

With how fast you can go from full amor to brink of death I have really leaned into a shield with the chest talent that gives 5s shield immunity and 40% armor to team mates when you pull the shield out. The CD is short even without skill haste (just had 2 blue to up shield health) so you can pull the shield in and out to heal your team a lot too.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

progress on the manhunt got reset when I switch world difficulty. since I don't feel like doing loving roosevelt island 3 times think im gonna wait a day to progress in case its not isolated.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Seditiar posted:

It says so in the menu, changing world difficulty resets Manhunts so you can get better rewards later on. It's intended.
well I did roosevelt on hard then went back to challenging to do world stuff and it reset. went back to hard and the progress was still lost so I guess I am glad I found this out sooner than later XD

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

has anyone else had the division 2 (or easy anti-cheat) trigger the "antimalware service executable" to ratfuck your CPU for 5-10 mins and prevent anything working right until its finished doing whatever the gently caress it is it thinks its doing ?

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

reloading is for peasants

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

UnknownMercenary posted:

The main issue with Frenzy IMO is that it requires a reload from empty and the bonus is based on how large the magazine size is, combined with having the bonus only last for a few seconds. If there was an easier way to control when you get the bonus I'd use it.
I was messing around with sleipner the last couple days (perfect frenzy) and the way it worked out with the base 50 and a 50 round expansion from the gunner tree the frenzy duration would nearly empty the gun (like 10 bullets left at the end) - then I would leave the gun empty and swap to a secondary. When I could see a good pack of enemies coming up I would swap back and reload.

Felt like I mostly had control and when I was using my LMG it was nearly always frenzied.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Seditiar posted:

Tardigrade works 90% ish of the time, but bugs out sometimes yes.

Mine has procced many hundreds of times.

Edit: Patriot set alone heals me for 100k/sec on top of other things.
I wonder sometimes if it bugs out or if the shot that broke your armor also wiped all your health and you just drop. No idea how its meant to work so grain of salt.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

bleh I have so little interest in the DZ. I wish they would rotate one DZ zone to be carebear city for me and my kind.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

strikers is bugged atm right ? (in fact I believe that ALL damage is bugged atm and it's not actually enemy HP that is the problem scaling wise) There is some poo poo where framerate affects hits registering and is worse as RPM goes up ?

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

been replaying div2 after a couple years not playing and I am reminded again that the amount and quality of levels and world they made for this game is insane... except that there is a decent game here, its just so good and tbh #1 in my mind, that it feels like a waste that its sitting here not being used for something new. I know its not everyones cup of tea but I wish the whole tarkov loot/hideout/gunsmith thing could be smashed into this game and id spend so much time in it. Like a 3rd person american stalker I guess.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

when it fills you get ammo for your spec weapon, I think.

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

what are these grey balaclava enemies in NY in DIV2?

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

so new/returning player and ive gotten together an umbra build and a capacitor build that kills challenging easy... got up to 60+ in the summit getting the items together. But I die so easy I don't feel much interest in going up in difficulty. How do I make that push?

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

no reason to try and do anything because this game is hosed right now

you can't move the map towars the top right corner where countdown and summit are without it crashing XD

in order to change my targeted loot and do a countdown I had to travel to NY, so I could move the screen to summit, change target loot. Then I actually couldn't travel back to DC without the game crashing. But you can matchmake from a tab in the map/otherthing screen and when you complete a countdown it drops you back out at the white house.

problem solved... no need for a fix until the new season is finished :D

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

its funny how things work out...

like releasing a new season on the same day as a destiny expansion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

what is going on with heartland?