Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?

Seedge posted:

That fifth SHD level gets me 10 of them. I need hundreds, nay, thousands. It's the only material I'm short on as I dismantled so much though the base game run.

Pretty sure it’s in the Hyena and Black Tusk drop tables but you can check in the resources tab, each faction drops particular resources on kills.

e: and the black crafting material cases have electronics in them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Hyperactive posted:

Why do I keep instantly dying with full armor in the opening of FEB? There is an attack I can’t see that’s going straight to health. I thought it was some kinda bullshit invisible poison clouds from grenades but now it’s definitely come from a melee attack and a single bullet.

Rushers can throw poison knives at you and then you die.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

So, uh, how am I supposed to kill Saturn if all the NYC control points are allied? Like, they’re yellow diamonds on the map, but I can fast travel and they’re controlled by friendlies.

Welp.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Elblanco posted:

How often are we supposed to get drops anyway?

https://support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Faqs/000055672

supposedly you just have to watch their enabled streams for 90m total to get the two cosmetics, we shall see I guess.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

tweet my meat posted:

Finally hopped back into division 2. Do goons ever run iron horse on ps4? I'd like to give it a shot someday but finding a chill raid group is tough.

I feel like there’s about three goons that play division on PS4 still (myself being one) so it might be a tall order.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Finally tried out babby's first legendary stronghold, and managed to beat DUA with three other randos slinging drones and turrets all over and dang, I feel accomplished now. The war dog backpack hanger is kinda neat but I'm not gonna swap out my unicorn for it. Guess now I gotta figure out the tough legendaries, since I want those cosmetics.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

After Kenly College and The Summit I'm unconvinced that another new game mode is what is needed.

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

Jose Oquendo posted:

Also, does anyone recall them saying that while they were repeating the seasons, they'd be adding cosmetic poo poo during the re-runs? I swear they said this but maybe I'm hallucinating.

I don't have a quote but they absolutely said they were going to add new apparel events, but I don't believe they specified when that would be, and people probably just assumed they'd be during the season reruns (lol)

edit: also slap together a hunter's fury build easy now that it's season three repeat and solo all the league missions with minutes to spare.

Devlan Mud fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jul 11, 2021

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

At least when keys on level-up were random there were projects you could complete each week to get a handful of apparel event keys on completion. Year two (and onward now, lmao) it's just been a straight shd level grind.

"At least" this garbage apparel event doesn't have any emotes or weapon skins so you can get your shabby PPE outfit you'll never wear quicker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

404notfound posted:

Huh, just shepherded a group that ran into a named warhound called Daisy. I didn't even know warhounds could be named

It's a field boss, in the deck of cards for the base game. I think it's the only named warhound outside of Dark Hours.