Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Beached whales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Probably something fuckin awesome happened. But I'd guess it took a lot.

Bogus Adventure posted:

. Imagine choosing to ride a loving Rascal along the sand rather than just walk along the shore and enjoy the water. Lmao.

My mom had to roll in a scooter for a while. She had MS, and also needed two hips replaced.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

wesleywillis posted:

My mom had to roll in a scooter for a while. She had MS, and also needed two hips replaced.

That's understandable, but I'm not sure those rascals on rascals are in that boat.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

wesleywillis posted:

Probably something fuckin awesome happened. But I'd guess it took a lot.

Please don't give animals drugs, in my experience they generally don't like it.

420 20
Apr 21, 2020

Weka posted:

Please don't give animals drugs, in my experience they generally don't like it.

Maybe you didn't use enough

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Don't waste drugs on animals idiots

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Don’t give your animals drugs. That having been said, my brother’s dog once ate half a medicated cookie he dropped on the floor and wasn’t quick enough to pick up, and he very obviously loved it for a really long time. Ate like a son of a bitch afterwards, which is every dog’s favorite thing to do.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There is no way my dog could eat any more like a son of a bitch

And I don't mean that as a dog pun

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Paid for by Medicare or Medicaid and you know they're sick and tired of all that damned Obummercare!

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

i dont think ive personally seen anyone wear a regular maga hat but somehow i did see someone wearing this one once

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Il Federale posted:

i dont think ive personally seen anyone wear a regular maga hat

Feeling a little envy rn

420 20
Apr 21, 2020

Il Federale posted:

i dont think ive personally seen anyone wear a regular maga hat but somehow i did see someone wearing this one once

Sounds like you should step out of your bubble more

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

420 20 posted:

Sounds like you should step out of your bubble more

i dont want the coof, so no

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
for the hooters twin peaks chat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSNhPE7Tco

if you watch her whole routine she talks about how her mom was dating a homophobic christian dude and the mom kept saying she had never been to hooters then she ends it with the mom accepting her dumping the homophobe and taking her to hooters to tell them its her birthday. its a decent special. i didnt lol but i found it funny.

also i went to a hooters once and their wings arent bad but not great sometimes you just want a poo poo ton of chicken wings with a decent sauce.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Il Federale posted:

Weirdly, I've seen a couple. I live in England.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Don’t give your animals drugs. That having been said, my brother’s dog once ate half a medicated cookie he dropped on the floor and wasn’t quick enough to pick up, and he very obviously loved it for a really long time. Ate like a son of a bitch afterwards, which is every dog’s favorite thing to do.

our old family cat loved weed, whenever we were smoking she'd come into the room and sit on the couch and wait for us to blow weed hits at her and then she'd mess about with her mouse toys with a bit more staring than usual

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Tumble posted:

our old family cat loved weed, whenever we were smoking she'd come into the room and sit on the couch and wait for us to blow weed hits at her and then she'd mess about with her mouse toys with a bit more staring than usual

Someone crosspost this into PI

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Hirez posted:

Don't waste drugs on animals idiots

Humans ARE animals, idiot!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Give plants drugs. It's what they crave.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Bogus Adventure posted:

As long as its electrolytes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*is a ficus tripping loving hard on acid*

*photosynthesizes*

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Bogus Adventure posted:

For some reason I read this and instantly thought of an old post made in a thread about scary PSAs , by someone who claimed to be a TCC regular and imbibed pretty much every natural-grown rec drug under the sun...with a hardcore refusal to touch meth. More or less "I'll partake of anything from the natural world that gives me a high. And even then I'll never touch meth, ever. It's a loving nasty-rear end drug. Pure chemical poo poo."

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Literally A Person posted:

*is a ficus tripping loving hard on acid*

*photosynthesizes*

gross dude

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Eldercain posted:

gross dude

I'm sorry, I'm a plant it's all I know how to do.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
On the internet, no one knows you're a plant

Unless you just loving tell everyone I guess

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

doctorfrog posted:

Rember, rember!
The fith of Nember,
The Gunper teason pot;
I now of no reson
Why the Gunper teason
Shold ever be fogot!

In the middle of a reall crap morning (the foundation for what is shaping up to be a really crap day), this set me off with a serious case of the giggles :buddy:

I have a headful of hayfever right now, and this is pretty much what I sound like.

Old Binsby
Jun 27, 2014

Agent Escalus posted:

For some reason I read this and instantly thought of an old post made in a thread about scary PSAs , by someone who claimed to be a TCC regular and imbibed pretty much every natural-grown rec drug under the sun...with a hardcore refusal to touch meth. More or less "I'll partake of anything from the natural world that gives me a high. And even then I'll never touch meth, ever. It's a loving nasty-rear end drug. Pure chemical poo poo."

dude was right, for the wrong reasons maybe but hey

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/gabrielsanchez/tulsa-massacre-photos

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

The Bloop posted:

Feeling a little envy rn

I saw my first MAGA hat in the wild yesterday. Back in the US almost two years before I ran into one!

I had like a thousand false sightings since both of the local sports teams that people wear hats for are red.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Grand Fromage posted:

I saw my first MAGA hat in the wild yesterday. Back in the US almost two years before I ran into one!

I had like a thousand false sightings since both of the local sports teams that people wear hats for are red.

I remember having a double-take moment when I was at Costco when I saw a ton of red hats. Then I saw the logos.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Sunswipe posted:

Weirdly, I've seen a couple. I live in England.

Yep, saw a few around my town in Australia.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Fromage posted:

I suspect I'm going to see a record number here soon.

I live in Jacksonville

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I'm in southwest Ohio and had a job where I saw the general public for a year, so it's pretty weird I had never seen a MAGA hat. Definitely saw Trumpists just not actual hats.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got a Team Rubicon hat from one of our leaders and it's red with white lettering. I gave it to another TR guy.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

was very glad to win this in a raffle mainly so that i wouldn't have to see anybody else wearing it:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
there was a maga hat thread but i can't be arsed to dig for it

I'M WITH STUPID

et cetera et cetera et cetera

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

boar guy posted:

was very glad to win this in a raffle mainly so that i wouldn't have to see anybody else wearing it:

is that signed by Jersey Jack himself?!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

dick wizard posted:

is that signed by Jersey Jack himself?!

it is. got a Wonka bar with his signature on it too :smug: at a different event :smug:

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba

Bogus Adventure posted:

I remember having a double-take moment when I was at Costco when I saw a ton of red hats. Then I saw the logos.

I was staring at someone's red Costco hat at a grocery store to see if it was maga, and when they walked by me I could hear them mutter under their breath "for fucks sake"

It must happen a lot lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

boar guy posted:

it is. got a Wonka bar with his signature on it too :smug: at a different event :smug:

whoa poo poo yeah that's way cooler!
My buddy bought a Wonka and it is freakin so much fun.