Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The UK is the US parent but it is not a valid source of America.jpgs unless at somepoint it decides after breaking up with its most recent empire it needs to crash at its kids place while it works some things out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im watching you, CPL593H, cause we don't press 1 for US in this thread.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CPL593H posted:

Misogynist dad lives in Louisana.

edit: Here is the most American thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxpdP3ZbWQ

Sorry, it was intended to be a joke about the source in your post being "Daily Mail US"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dravs posted:

what on earth is a military challenge edition of the bible? Is that the one where they justify murder because Jesus said so in the added book Sherman 4:12 "killing is fine if the other guy is a baddy"?

Edit: Also Sherman 14:6 "rape and pillage is actually cool and good, torture is mandatory"

I looked it up and I still have no idea. There is a separate bible version made by 100 military chaplains in the US but its not this version, nor is it the other versions called military editions that are just camo covers.

The description on Amazon reads, simply, "Bible"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Burt Sexual posted:

I’ve read about this and wanted to go. Kinda pricey?

Its pricey, but honestly its good fun. Its modern dinner theater and if you've never gone its worth to go once. Dragged my family from china and they had an absolute blast. Mind you its super Covid inappropriate so who knows if it survives.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

veni veni veni posted:

Also that is from Brazil or something.

Its from Puerto Rico which is America enough to count

Barudak
May 7, 2007

He came to liberate the rear end but ultimately just replaced one dickhead with another and left the whole region torn asunder

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pretty sure thats the kind of person who thinks drinking bleach has medicinal properties

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

It does.

An adequate dose has the medical ability to cure the affliction of being alive.

One wild secret Liches don't want you to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Man, modern american naqib fashion got weird