Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Should I know who that is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

*Curb your Enthusiasm music starts playing*

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Groke posted:

Out of the many diverse traditions practiced in America, surely Nazi-punching must be counted as one of the very finest.

Well, someone else was doing it first and better, so yeah, America as gently caress

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

Was it really that difficult for folks itt to connect "Baghdad" to "back that"?

I'm still processing the idea that someone would be so proud of their country for destroying a weaker one for no reason that they would buy a shirt about it.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Bronze Fonz posted:

Amazingly, one can find the concept terrible AND not be remotely interested in the kind of people that chooses to work at fuckin' Hooters.

Whoa, let's not say anything we can't take back now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

youre dick posted:

I had a team of 12 people out of our Syracuse NY office years ago (like 2002 maybe?) and a Hooters had opened up in the big stupid mall there. One of the guys on my team had won 'lunch for your office' thing there, and told us all he was taking us to lunch, but didn't tell us where. Anyway, the 7 women on the team were good sports about it even as I loudly proclaimed i had nothing to do with it 5000 times. most of the team being pretty blue collar they didn't have the good taste to get angry about it i guess

edit: this is the same guy who every time I would walk in the office would pretend he was on a phone call having a very important conversation with a customer. he didn't realize that the line light on the phone wasn't lit

Thanks for letting us know that you're more sophisticated than people with real jobs