Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

can you imagine motorscooting to a store to buy a shower grab bar because of your obesity and someone runs up to give you a hug to pwn the libs. god bless the usa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

crispix posted:

I have never felt inclined to touch a carpet salesperson

ban this unamerican filth. i eat 3 apple pies a day, own over 500 guns, wear a cowboy hat, say the pledge of allegiance every five minutes, and give oral sex to every carpet salesperson i see.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

if a reporter posts an unedited video with no commentary and people still shout fake news and bias, what do you do with that? america blows.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

jesus this is insanely america

i was (am) hick trash, so it never occurred to me growing up how weird a place like hooters is. it seems absurd to me now. well anyway, we didnt used to go for the faces (the food isnt very good either), so most people would not have a problem with this.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Burt Sexual posted:

IKR, that’s a lot of wings.

not really. my dinner every night is 12 heavily breaded hot wings, a bucket of curly fries, 8 budweisers, and an entire apple pie. i eat all of this while unblinkingly staring at some pendulous jugs, my man. red white and blue love it or leave it

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Pershing posted:

You stare at your chest while you eat?

yeah i always turn off my monitor when i eat

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

im not nordic AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU