Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

This one has aged extremely well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Classic. I dunno if it was ever stated what the "right" answer to this one was, I'm Canadian so I've never heard the whitewashed version of why slavery was necessary.

I'm thinking probably B or C?

A is definitely the most Trumpian tho. JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Slam Pajamas posted:

He's already said he doesn't take responsibility, so he's not going to be worried about what they wish he was worried about.

Yeah considering he has multiple times he gives himself a 10/10 on literally every facet of his presidency, I'm sure he sleeps like a fuckin baby at night

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

America finally on an upward trend :allears:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:patriot: