Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
reminds me of the weedkiller guy. wanna see how many bleach people will actually sit the gently caress down and drink some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

While I'm at it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

Basically there ARE a bunch of assholes tricking idiots into injecting / drinking bleach which is where Trump got the idea. Considering how targeted at curing autism the bleach people are I'm pretty much 100% sure this is the 'pay-off' to a 4chan post I saw in 2001

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Taken in Greenfield, WI.

'born free this is tranny' sounds like a discord handle

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

"Born Free, this is Tranny comin' up on your mudflaps. Got a bear in the air up your way, keep the greasy side down. 10-4, come on back now."

lmao

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

the guy whose beard is clearly covering up a chin based deformity?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

leering at a pair of tits half my age I can't legally touch as it drops a plate of meat in front of me and I shovel it into my mouth in the hopes that I can create a link between this grotesque act of consumption and the one in my piggy little mind.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

when i was a teenager and absolutely nuts I saw a truck with a full size confederate flag in a grocery store parking lot and I lit the flag on fire and I'm real proud of that

loving baller

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/zellieimani/status/1267057207172050944?cxt=HGwWgMC1-aL0vpUjAAAA

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/NikkiGlaser/status/1267131271953747969

This is the most America.jpg thing to exist.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Time_pants posted:

That has got go be the most low-effort, shameless pandering I can imagine. Christ. I don't know, maybe you've got a nice verse you'd like to quote?

James 5:1-6 :

"Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Why does Jacob become James?

poo poo I dunno what am I a bible knower??