Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Nastyman posted:

unable to ever shake the shame and knowledge that they murdered people for trying to help them,

Lol come on Trump supporters aren't capable of shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Oscar Wild posted:

Cheaper if they self prevent infection by buying footware. The point is we used to educate better public health outcomes and we seem to have strayed from education and public health recently and that sucks.

These are the same people who vote against adequate sex education then bitch about teen pregnancy rates. How do we break them out of that feedback loop?

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Legit not trying to body shame but I see pictures of the second amendment types and I think no way could these people handle the physical discomfort of an actual war. I'm not talking about hand to hand combat, of course they'd suck at that, just the act of shooting at someone that's shooting back at them would give them a stroke. No way the average systemic blood pressure of this photo is under 180.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Mulaney Power Move posted:

People are so weird about Hooters now. Like you will see enlightened liberals who say legalize sex work and at the same time say "hell nah" when it comes to Hooters.

I respect people doing whatever it takes to survive in the hell world and maybe if it were a worker-owned co-op I'd feel better about it. Then again I'd still feel weird that someone is pretending to like me for a paycheck, even though on some level most (all?) our relationships are transactional. Even weirder that sex is a part of it.

DickParasite fucked around with this message at 00:52 on May 22, 2020

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

d3lness posted:

Welcome to every customer facing job where the employees are treated like poo poo from both sides.

pictured: the second Heart Attack Grill spokesman to die of, you guessed it, a heart attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Paid for by Medicare or Medicaid and you know they're sick and tired of all that damned Obummercare!