Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:11tea: I am having a London fog from kaldi's right now but in a few minutes I will be having a big gently caress off mug of Darjeeling also from kaldi's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I know it’s scrub-tier but I’m a tea bag kind of guy. Twinnings has been my usual and it’s fine really but is there like a fancy tea bag brand I should investigate?

Mighty Leaf and Adagio both have decent bags and they're not much more expensive!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wanna eat that mushroom tea mustard on fancy toasts while sipping my tea

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Adagio cream flavored tea

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

No, this is the teeth party.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I use a strainer either in my mug or in the teapot depending on the amount of tea I plan on consuming at the time.

I've lost my voice from crying so I'm drinking oolong with a chunk of ginger and some honey.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Liquid Communism posted:

I usually just throw a tea bag in a mug like a savage, but for good loose leaf I really like those tea makers that you can let steep then set on top of the mug and strain down.

I've been eyeballing one for a while, is it worth it for a work tea solution? The teabags provided are... Well, bad.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Today is blue moon Adagio, hot, with clover honeycomb dropped in.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm having coffee now, but earlier I had an amazing silver needle white tea with peach and I liked it.

But for now, Bustelo wins.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nettle tea is good for cramps; i drink a lot of it because i get serious leg cramps from working in the warehouse

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I got a really nice pu erh cake yesterday that I posted on Facebook about, and all of my irl friends tried to get owns in on me instead of being excited for me. My ex said it looked like dog puke.

I hope y'all will be at least mildly happy about my pu erh cake that came yesterday:

that honestly looks p good; have you tried any yet?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Puer is good. Get new friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

toot toot it's bedtime teatime, i'm having chamomile with weed honey