Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
there's a new kid in school, how are we gonna make their life hell?

i'll open up the floor for ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
gonna make a photocopy of this book cover & tape it to their locker:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Hmmm, some may call it overdone, but the ole' swirly and a wedgie combo is classic for a reason

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
Brett, i'm gonna appoint you the head of the research task force. i want to know everything about this kid that can be used against them: if their mom is fat, if their grandma is dead, if they have allergies, where they shop for clothes, any weaknesses.

and you better not gently caress this one up, Brett. you're on your third warning and there ain't a fourth.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think they'd hate it if i spent a bunch of time getting to know them, and sharing in the activities they enjoy. then as we age our friendship will grow into love, and we will date, break up, get back together after college, marry, and then on his deathbed i'll whisper in his ear

"not!"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Mummy Napkin
todd, i need you to go to the library and pick up a thesarus and look for words that rhyme with the new kids name. something along the lines of "Fatty Patty" "Gay Ray" "FANNIE (enough said)." i'll send directions on how to get there in a follow-up e-mail and don't forget that it is your turn to bring monsters for the restof the group this week

Yinlock

next order of business: i think todd's fallen too deep into his deep-cover op, i spotted him playing yu-gi-oh at the nerd table and enjoying it

Yinlock

...and as you can see, our average Nerds Per Minute has fallen to unacceptable levels outside the music hallway, we're almost hitting 20% losses from last quarter

voice from inside nearby locker: it's actually 23%

*nods* thank you Bernard, furthermore

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

i think they'd hate it if i spent a bunch of time getting to know them, and sharing in the activities they enjoy. then as we age our friendship will grow into love, and we will date, break up, get back together after college, marry, and then on his deathbed i'll whisper in his ear

"not!"

this is a good bully but how does it help our quarterly report?

----------------

Manifisto

Bonaventure posted:

there's a new kid in school, how are we gonna make their life hell?

i'll open up the floor for ideas.

we are going to screw with them psychologically by allowing them to bully us--I mean, let the kid absolutely dominate us--then screw with their head even further by revealing that we are actually enjoying being bullied and they are giving us exactly what we want, making us, ultimately, the winners

ty nesamdoom!

Rad-daddio
Do that thing where you befriend the kid and start a long term relationship that lasts for decades and you both help each other out watching each other's kids and helping out with big projects like building decks and stuff and also heartfelt emotional support for the tough times.

and then when they're on their deathbed lean in close and say, "I was just pretending to like you, dweeb!"

crystal Ghost
to whom it may concern,

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I'd like to thank all of our committee members for being here, with a special shout out to our treasurer- a man who has no problem what so ever taking the lunch money from anyone, no matter how small, defenseless or weak. That takes a special kind of scumbag; if I had a troubled child, it would certainly be you. Don't lookit me like that, I'll give you more than just ONE thing to cry about!"

"We're doing well this quarter, although I do have a few incidents I'd like to bring up. I had a few people make eye contact wit me.

This is bad. It's also wrong.

We need to instill fear into these chumps.

Anyone looks at you from now on, you play the "made you flinch!" game wit dem. We need to take away their self confidence. Flick boogers in their eyes, whatever.

Also: I see too many people not walking around with wedgies. We need to step up our game. I wanna see people walking around like they shat themselves, it makes me giggle. I like to giggle.

YOU like it when I giggle.

Make me giggle.

I'll break your faces I don't giggle more.

That concludes dis meeting. Any questions? Don't care. If you got a problem wit dat, I will kick rear end and not care at all about taking names. Who are you again? I still don't care.

Peace..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mummy Napkin
And don't forget our mission statement *points at the group and gives a Nelson "HA HA"*