Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Where do you put your wallet?
Back pocket
Front pocket
Goku
View Results

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I'm seriously considering a fanny pack, as an adult male.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i bet you people wear cargo shorts too

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Inept posted:

my barber only takes cash

even my last barber used square but appreciated cash because it ended up being an extra buck or two without the taxes taken out

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Like most things adult, an adult wallet is whatever and placed wherever you want because caring about what other people think about poo poo like that is what's childish

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It turns out that the 300 pound dorks with neckbeards and anime orgasm t-shirts are the adultest of us all :(

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Bloop posted:

Like most things adult, an adult wallet is whatever and placed wherever you want because caring about what other people think about poo poo like that is what's childish

please, sa is all about out of touch fat dudes trying to flex on eachother

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

What the gently caress is "hipsweat"? I have a moderately physically active job at a blowjob factory, do maybe 10-15000 steps in an average shift with occasional manhandling and I never encountered hip sweat in or on my lovely $10 imitation leather wallet full of old business cards and long out of date appointment reminder slips.

If you get enough groin, rear end and back sweat combined that’ll do it. Most days I’m drenched from navel to knee, front and back.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
bird with a sweaty dick

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Front pocket with a clip wallet that’s small. Back pocket will gently caress your poo poo up back-wise.

Kritzkrieg Kop
Nov 4, 2009
I just yeet my goyard into my supreme shoulder bag

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Icochet posted:

On some travelling show they said it's a good idea to implant a small jewel under your skin so you always have money even if you get mugged.

So I got a topaz the size of a fist surgically implanted into my abdomen. It's worth about $70 000 and I promise people shares of it as payment for goods and services. I should probably spend more money because this rock hurts like a motherfucker and I can't wait to liquidise it.

Yeah sure it's in case you get robbed right uh huh. Say hello to the dark queen Takhisis for me!

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Back left/interior coat. It’s Velcro with a kitty-cat on it(Puma brand). It was supposed to be a temporary one when my boring designer leather one got stolen 3 years ago. But I’ve taken a likening to it since it’s like the polar opposite of the Bad Mother Fucker wallet.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I keep my wallet up front on the right side, but it goes in the back left pocket as I wear my pants backwards to be cool like the children 90s rap group Kris Kross.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.
You guys know that sitting on a wallet in the back pocket causes spine & hip problems?
Like, a proper scientist with a white coat and letters after his name warns about this?

Given that the average good is now middle-aged with a variety of health problems, I'd have thought you'd have read this when you were taking your morning pills of high blood pressure, taking your insulin shots or resting your arthritic hip

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

I have gone like 4 months now without carrying a wallet at all. It is the best. My drivers licence is an app, I use my watch to pay for literally everything including public transportation. Just my phone and my keys and that’s it. I’ve got my wallet in my bag if I need it but here’s the thing: I never need it.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I don't put stuff in my back pockets anymore, my phone has a crack in the corner of the screen because it slowly bent after weeks and weeks of being put there every day.

edit: Obviously that wouldn't happen to a wallet unless I were using some kind of plastic glass hipster novelty wallet but it's the principle of the matter. Take the back pockets off of men's jeans and put them on women's pants, god knows they could use them.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Mar 1, 2020

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
:stare:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

KakerMix posted:

I bought The Ridge 8 years ago, plain aluminum. I've used it every day since then and it's held up beautifully.

Front left pocket with my keys, smart phone in the front right. ez pz

What is this buffoonery?

More to the point, did you buy it before, or after your Tactical Pen and Maglite?

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew

Toxic Mental posted:

I carry a billfold so I don’t use pockets, also people who put stuff like phones and wallets in their pockets look like huge dweeby Americans with those giant outlines

where do you put your phone if you don't use a purse or bag?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

im here to kick rear end and eat pizza and im all out of za

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Back right wallet, front right keys and any change I have, front left phone.

They say putting your wallet in the back is bad for your back, but I just carry less stuff with it and have slim wallet :shrug:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

UltraRed posted:

Back right wallet, front right keys and any change I have, front left phone.

They say putting your wallet in the back is bad for your back, but I just carry less stuff with it and have slim wallet :shrug:

Yeah, same. I have a slim wallet that just holds my licence, two cards, and an emergency $20. I'm so glad I switched from the giant loving wallet

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Schlong Connery posted:

Belt holster I assume, the engineeriest of options.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I have large adult wallets

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

chaosbreather posted:

I have gone like 4 months now without carrying a wallet at all. It is the best. My drivers licence is an app, I use my watch to pay for literally everything including public transportation. Just my phone and my keys and that’s it. I’ve got my wallet in my bag if I need it but here’s the thing: I never need it.

How do you get into Costco

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Schlong Connery posted:

In his tight European anus

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
I just put my money where my mouth is, like a man, but it tastes bad and I get sick a lot so I'm considering a wallet

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Mine is back right but I take it out every time I sit down. Even at work every meeting I'm in I put that poo poo right on the table in front of me. I assume this annoys some people but gently caress if I'm rewiring my brain away from back right.

Also I got my current leather wallet from an ex girlfriend a decade ago but it's black and I prefer brown leather. I can't bring myself to get rid of it at this point since it's such good quality.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Anyone who says jacket had never lived in the American South because lmao at layering in the summer there

That said don't live there. It's bad

Back pocket for me and anyone who complains it hurts needs to get a juicy rear end to cushion that poo poo like what you even doing

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Do you guys not carry around your health insurance cards

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sjs00 posted:

Hahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bird with big dick posted:

They take the card out of their wallet which they keep in their bag and doesn't count as carrying a wallet because :shrug:

RockyB
Mar 8, 2007

Dog Therapy: Shockingly Good
The leather wallet I picked up in Morocco about five years ago has now conformed to the shape of my leg, so I can't have it in any pocket other than the front left.

I also own more than one pair of jeans where the front right pocket has holes which exactly match up with the corners of my phone.

:swinson:

E: Passport conforms to the shape of my right buttcheek.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I have to put my wallet in my back pocket because all the real estate in the front of my pants is occupied by my huge dick and even huger balls.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sometimes i have to switch my wallet from my back to front pocket because all the money it in makes it uncomfortable to sit on :sigh:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I bought a slim wallet/money clip that I can stick in my back pocket and it works okay.

Only thing that sucks about it is the RFID blocking so I can't just tap my transit pass on the reader and have to take the card out like a rube

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Sjs00 posted:

Please can you translate whatever that is into American English? I assume it's some sort of Danish pickled fish

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

bird with big dick posted:

That’s not a thing here

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shut up Meg posted:

You guys know that sitting on a wallet in the back pocket causes spine & hip problems?
Like, a proper scientist with a white coat and letters after his name warns about this?

Given that the average good is now middle-aged with a variety of health problems, I'd have thought you'd have read this when you were taking your morning pills of high blood pressure, taking your insulin shots or resting your arthritic hip

no, that has not been pointed out in this thread yet thank you for bringing it to our attention

and wow bonus points for the irony of insulting others for not reading you really knocked this one out of the park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

:swinson: