Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Fights start 10 minutes after this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I recognize barely any of the fighters on the card, but this usually means surprisingly good fights between fighters trying their best to get attention so hell yeah this card I guess.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Why is the ref's shirt so weird it looks like he's wearing a backpack.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Brut posted:

Why is the ref's shirt so weird it looks like he's wearing a backpack.

Sorry I've been too distracted by Brady's back tattoo to notice.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Naurdiev looks totally lost.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

how is the virginia commission usually? is it as much of a shitshow as florida/texas?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Brut posted:

Naurdiev looks totally lost.

It's pretty sad, honestly.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

It's pretty sad, honestly.

This man just held you down for 5 minutes straight and the first thing you do going in to round 3 is throw a flying knee from across the octagon? Okay.

Goodpart
Jan 9, 2004

quarter circle forward punch
rip
The Alpha Ginger is a helluva nickname.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress that was terrifying

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
GINGER RAGE

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
congrats to Mr. Nice! on that win

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

What happened to the Gall Oliveira fight?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Woo Brutal Bobby Rossington up next!

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Ratios and Tendency posted:

What happened to the Gall Oliveira fight?

They cancelled it back in December but never said why. I'm assuming USADA.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

HOLY poo poo HE DID IT

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wow.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Wow

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I tuned in just in time to see a professional fighter get knocked unconscious by a move that I tell white belts not to waste their time trying

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

awww yeeah Griffin

Just made $4 xD

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
This fight rules

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

The roughly-as-violent Bob Ross

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

OFFICER LIGER posted:

how is the virginia commission usually? is it as much of a shitshow as florida/texas?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Violent Bob Ross has at least one fan in that crowd :3:

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

WHAT THE gently caress

Edit: WHAT in the gently caress?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

BrotherJayne posted:

WHAT THE gently caress

Edit: WHAT in the gently caress?

I mean Derek Cleary judges a poo poo ton of fights all over the country including Vegas, so I'm not actually blaming whatever that is on Virginia.

Edit: wait hold up, none of the round 2 scorecards should be filled out, from any judge, hahahaha what the gently caress.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I remember that Spivak's last fight was weird and awesome in the fatweightiest way but I can't remember what happened

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Oh poo poo it's the Vegeta hairline guy!

CommonShore posted:

I remember that Spivak's last fight was weird and awesome in the fatweightiest way but I can't remember what happened
It's was sloppy as gently caress in the best way. If I remember correctly he choked Tai out by being on top and just pushing his fat forearm into his throat.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Brut posted:

I mean Derek Cleary judges a poo poo ton of fights all over the country including Vegas, so I'm not actually blaming whatever that is on Virginia.

Edit: wait hold up, none of the round 2 scorecards should be filled out, from any judge, hahahaha what the gently caress.

what is the 7? was there a deduction from the ref, or did they just take points cuz of the toes in the fence

wtf

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

BrotherJayne posted:

what is the 7? was there a deduction from the ref, or did they just take points cuz of the toes in the fence

wtf

It's complete nonsense.

Either all 3 judges actually scored a round that was not over, or while T.J. Brown was distracting everyone by being unconscious, someone snuck up to the sheet and just wrote some poo poo.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

BrotherJayne posted:

wtf

Gave him a 7 because he lost consciousness. That card looks to me as if the judges handed the card to some official who said "no you need to put something in for round 2" and they were like "are you serious?" and just wrote in whatever.

Goodpart
Jan 9, 2004

rip

CommonShore posted:

Spivak tried for a head and arm choke and Tuivasa obliged by twisting the opposite way and rendering himself unconscious

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CommonShore posted:

Gave him a 7 because he lost consciousness. That card looks to me as if the judges handed the card to some official who said "no you need to put something in for round 2" and they were like "are you serious?" and just wrote in whatever.

Hahahahaha okay I like your theory!

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Cupping marks or severe skin infection?

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
He fell on two penis pumps backstage.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

Cut them both.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Cupping marks or severe skin infection?

Obviously cupping marks.

The severe skin infection was a couple fights ago, the dude that got murdered by ginger jesus had a huge thing on his back.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Natron
Aug 5, 2004

"All In".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

... what, you just post this filthy homo-erotica, and got no comment?

xD