Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
Not sure if this is the right thread but you may have some suggestions. Is there a period tracker that can like... predict a pattern? I came off the pill about four months ago and don't really have a solid cycle yet. I'm using a tracker that only counts the days between logged periods and assumes whatever the most recent gap between periods was will be the same next cycle and just plonks in a random ovulation date. I guess I want something that will try to average it out over time so it's a bit more accurate as time goes on? I have absolutely no idea if such a thing exists, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU