Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

really enjoying the new raid they added to ff14 a week or two ago

where every 2 hours you and 23 other people get on a boat and catch as many fish as you can, until one person catches a ghost fish and everyone's transported to the fish dimension where they have a fishing minigame boss battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

From all the fandom I would not have guessed Isabelle was such a recent addition to the series
she makes a strong impression because you spend a lot of time with her, she's a glorified Menu Dog.

real crossers stan the able sisters tho

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

everyone that encounters resetti deserves what they get

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

al-azad posted:

With online auto-saves there’s no point in Resetti. Some say this is an example of automation’s job killing death march but really it’s the mole being free of hate and abuse.
this is pretty much his story in new leaf

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

How is Doom 3 anyway? I can't play any of the modern ones because detailed graphic violence makes me legit queasy, but I remember going through most of 3 with a friend and we were kind of bored of stuff spawning behind us. All I remember was that and hitting stuff with a flashlight or something.
i'm genuinely confused when people say they like doom 3, there is nothing about it thats remotely like any of the other ones, and none of the things that are different about it are good. its slow, ugly, level design fuckin sucks, it just turns doom into a bad survival horror game (these are also reasons that I think the doom 3 vr mod is actually not bad though)

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

You'll get to fight Ruby Weapon before FF7R players do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc79dfqb44s
i'm only just now listening to the lyrics of this song and lmao, They're Good. i'm very excited for the evangelion raid series

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they're singing about the beating heart of sabik you philistine...

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

well i did an hour of errands and maybe 3-4 minutes of actual combat and i'm already at level 6 lol
don't do sidequests, particularly not the ones in town

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its good for that, i went from barely playing ff14 for the past couple months to this weekend finally leveling fishing and doing all the fishing quests from the past 6 years, instead of doing something productive

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the math blaster boss in ff14 shows that pop math quizzes are a bad idea, unless you like watching people be bad at math

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

paladins get a spell called spirits within, and also some boss has one called spirits without i think??

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it's okay as long as you don't buy the tuxedo dlc

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

it didn't say anything about that so probably not
it actually said explicitly you don't carry anything over

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

we also need ff8's decisively anti-witch and pro-train perspective

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

uh witches commune with satan and abduct children on their flying brooms and use them to make their potions. i cant believe i'm posting on a freakin witch friendly forum...

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

hot dang i should marry a witch
haha this must be one of those fakeposts ive heard about. cause if youre really serious about consorting with witches whew

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the hero with a thousand faces, but the journey is leveling ff14 fisher to 80, and the boons i grant are finally being able to do all the quests where you walk up to people and are like "its okay i got this, i'm a fisher"

you would be surprised how many quests that is

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its pronounced "twee"

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Someone distract me from dem primary chat, with a funny joke about dr. Mario
i'm sorry dr mario just endorsed joe biden

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

If your way of commiserating is to say "humanity will go extinct and we're all doomed" then you need to get some loving help.

Its not a healthy mentality. All it does is create an anxiety inducing environment that burdens others.
its time to drink the kool aid

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

imagine thinking people are too negative about their inevitable death and your rational counter is "you arent literally going to get melted by the sun just the rest of your life is likely going to be increasingly miserable"

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

You're literally one of the worst posters about being consistently negative and entirely unpleasant. You're also intentionally missing the point. So you can just shut up.
thanks for noticing, i try

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

actually positivity is the bad one that rots your brain, pessimism keeps you grounded

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Tonfa posted:

weren't you the one who posted a link to or at least quoted a clip of a loving live shooting. you have no place to talk
that doesn't sound like something I'd do but I'd have to check the tape

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

thank you tony the tiger but please stay away from my daughter

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

It is possible to disagree with someone without telling them to kill themselves. I know you know this. Why did you think this was a good thing to post?
no one on earth has used kool aid as a metaphor for suicide, even post jonestown. big stretch here

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

Okay then, what exactly did you mean when you told someone that it was time to drink the kool aid, a phrase that came about in reference to the mass suicides of people in Jonestown?
is this that gaslighting thing people talk about. its a phrase in the merriam webster dictionary even with no association with suicide, meaning to get on board with group ideology

better luck next time, youll have to find your drama elsewhere today

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm sure dictionaries have instructional manuals, you'll figure out how to read it eventually

tbh I wish heavens gate was the cult that left us with the cult mindset metaphor, those guys were cool and jim jones in all honesty is massively fail. it'd probably be something cool like "strap on your nikes" too

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

now if someone tells you to drink flavor aid, that's absolutely someone that wishes ill on you. it's the specificity that increases it's violence, like when someone is really adamant about the difference between pedophilia and that other one

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

that is nonsensical, I don't have the pic of the guy squinting with the question marks over his head but pretend he's right here

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShmE8wysUWc&t=55s

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i'm just gonna buy all the dlc i don't have because i'll have weird fomo anxiety about it
that's the paradox business model

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Awesome Animals posted:

If elected, I'll promise to play an Atelier game by the year's end.
I wouldn't vote for someone that hasn't already played all the ateliers, including atelier annie

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

Annie sucks but I played it

May I count on your vote
yeah sure, wasn't like I was gonna use it anywhere else

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I ran FATAL for my group this saturday

they're still rolling their characters

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I just like the alliteration, it's nice to say

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

your fancy lad/lass name is your favorite jrpg character with "th" added to the end, followed by your favorite rap-rock and or ska band from the 90s with the vowels hosed up

hello I am aerithth lympbyzkeet

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

marginal tangent considering only the first one was done by shiny but MDK2 may legitimately be the only good game bioware ever made
oh yeah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o47N-aYd08

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

sorry about the lack of bowsette y'all, our honeymoon ran long and we didn't get back in time for this months poll
is bowsette like the animorphs, if she wears the crown for too long is she stuck like that forever