Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
By the way who did this? Who is responsible deez babies?

https://twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1243193482459541506

I can only assume that a sleeper agent from the Mario Kart development team infiltrated Beenox and were the ones that put in all these babies while nobody was looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

It has to be taken orally by mouth at least twice a day.

The other time it can be a suppository.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
It didn't occur to me that the leaks we've been getting in regards to some Nintendo news could have been the result of a hack until I saw this thread and then I was like, oh yeah, the private press materials/marketing servers could have gotten hacked and had stuff like this.

And then I kinda felt bad for whoever this hacker was because they are going to get put through the loving wringer in court when they're found. Not if they're found but when they're found.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

homeless snail posted:

believe in hotgirlvideos69

I hate that I keep reading that name as hotdoggirlvideos69.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Also I would like to add to the List of Good Villagers

Have there ever been any bad video game beavers?

Even enemy beavers are good beavers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

SeXReX posted:

Majora's mask
Beaver bother

Hey now those Majora's Mask beavers were good boys it wasn't their fault the rings that fell outta their asses that you had to swim through were solid objects.