Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

The 7th Guest posted:

in honor of the democratic party, what are the best heist games

monaco is pretty good

Payday 2 is also pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Relax Or DIE posted:

i mean there's probably less than one good fps released per year so it's easy to stay current

Especially single player FPSs. If you ignore stuff like Apex Legend, R6, PUBG, and Escape from Tarkov for example.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Relax Or DIE posted:

Imo of these only R6 is really any good and it's held back by modern/military design choices that would be better if cut. I still think it's really cool though but I haven't played in a long while

Apex is worse Titanfall and pubg is a loving mess, or at least it was last I played. Tarkov I have not tried, the ideas behind it actually seem pretty neat but milsim stuff just isn't for me.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of any of them, either. My point is that the focus for the FPS market right now is heavily in favor of online, competitive shooters vying for that dirty e-sports money.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Cowcaster posted:

if you really need a roguelike i encourage you to type "hades" into steam and buy hades

Hades is so good and we have an update coming out very soon! I'm trying to not get burned out on the game before release, but it's just so fun and addicting.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

oddium posted:

bastion.... transistor.... pyre... hades..... hey is this "supergiant games" or "supershort titles" ahhahaha. put some words in there !!

Another great post out of Oddium!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Shout-out to Transistor. The game that both made me go "Ya know what, I'm going to try speedrunning this" and then go "Ya know what, speedrunning isn't for me" over the course of a week.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gripweed posted:

Oh hey, EVO 2020 is going ahead as scheduled. I suppose they assume fighting game fans have strong immune systems because they live in filth.

Yeh

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

I was going to say "Just get married" then I realized no country recognizes a union between a person and an internet forum.

That might explain Lowtax's marriage history

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

homeless snail posted:

here's my streaming setup, over there's my gaming rig, latest i9 processor 18 cores, RTX 2080ti. got it hooked up to an ultrawide curved 4k monitor. here's my elgato stream deck oled usb soundboard

and over here's my stream gun.

Please don't doxx me

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Amnesia Rebirth coming out this autumn.

https://twitter.com/frictionalgames/status/1235913505812946945?s=19

https://store.steampowered.com/app/999220/Amnesia_Rebirth/

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

PantsBandit posted:

Very excited for this. There is a dearth of pure horror games and Frictional is the best of the best.

Was there any buzz that this was coming? Or just a total announcement out of nowhere?

Some people noticed funky stuff happening on their website last week. A few amnesia related pages updating and placeholder links being put up. Other than that, completely out of the blue.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Good luck to him! Probably got bored with his "retirement" and wanted a challenge.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Ometeotl posted:

I'm gonna miss the Giant Bomb E3 content more than anything else.

Seriously. The best E3 poo poo revolves around Giant Bomb every single year.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

mutata posted:

I pay about $170 per therapy session. I can try to get that reimbursed through insurance. With insurance since I went through the process to see a family doctor/primary care physician my price to go see her if I get sick is a $30 copay. Outside of that, it goes to the prices others have mentioned for urgent Care. ER is usually $800+ once all the bills arrive.

Sorry to double post, but have you looked into employee assistance programs? I'm assuming you have health insurance through your employer. Mine covers 8 counseling/therapy lessons a year for free.

Counseling rules.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bug Castlevania.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I can't believe that I heard of the passing of my uncle at nintendo through SA.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Looper posted:

i love metroid prime 2, i will not apologize for this

Def flawed (map design, layout and backtracking, overly long in sections, etc) but all three of the Primes kick rear end and I'm dying for a remake on the Switch.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I think I did DARE in high school. I also did a lot of drugs in high school and played World of Warcraft obsessively so there's like a four year hole in my memory. It's just gone.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

al-azad posted:

So Nixon’s moment to moment is cool but the bosses are hot loving garbage and I’m trying to figure out what’s the disconnect here.

Probably why he was impeached tbqh

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gamers rise up!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1240733396520898562?s=19

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Doom is so good that I'm forgetting to breathe. Nightmare difficulty does not gently caress around at all.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

How long does jarred salsa last after you open it, the salt content should keep it usable right

Without shaking it, open the jar and look at the underside of the lid. If you see any spots or molding then throw it away. Store bought salsa can last 1-2 months even after opened.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Mount & Blade II Bannerlord is loving outstanding and I'll be posting some screenshots and stuff later, but for now please enjoy this massive list of bugs. I adore this game.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/2149847049317941406/

Including:

5. Horses might turn into other horses.
1. Apparently throwing rocks at a wall in sieges can break the wall.
8. Sometimes characters might think you are at war with them even if they are in the same faction.
7. Clicking your own faction name under the kingdoms tab of the encyclopedia will likely freeze and crash your game.
13. Animals cannot use stairs.
Cannot craft axes (or other weapons with only 2 components).
Trying to end a mission when you are over capacity (too much loot), instead of just not letting you do that, the game will instead start to lag really hard (single digit FPS, down from 100+) and then CTD. Tried to send a bug report, but the bug reporter also crashed.
!!!DON'T WALK AROUND TOWN IN PEN CANNOC!!! OR SIEGE IT!!! Just stay away from there, 'tis a silly place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

168 games is too many for a bundle

how many are you gonna play