Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

No Bowsette so I voted 1 instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Rune Factory 4 is cool outside of the ugly portraits and the script where characters have to repeat everything they just heard and also have everything explained to them three times.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Dead or Alive 6 hair color fiasco made me remember the time Fable 3 made the black and pink dye seperate dlc.

This barrel has no bottom.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Getting sad knowing the Doom team would probably be totally down for an Isabella playable character but Nintendo would never allow it

I have a feeling the Doom fanbase would not react well to that.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Doomguy will be in Smash so you can enjoy your crossover then.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Infinitum posted:

Actually SSJ4 Goku will be in Smash :colbert:

Possibly the ugliest Goku.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I forgot how ugly the main menu is in Doom 2016, now including 2 gigantic ads for the sequel.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Is that new Sabrina show any good

Depends on your tolerance for ridiculousness.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Let's say I enjoy the new Nancy Drew but wish it were as bananas as Riverdale.

Nancy Drew is literally talking to real ghosts while trying to get her father out of jail after he was framed for being a hitman, and the last episode I watched had her escape from a Saw poison gas deathtrap

Then Sabrina may be the witch based media you're looking for.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Weedle posted:

genius game director koji igarashi announces that they will not be developing the $5mil "roguelike mode" stretch goal for bloodstained and also it was impossible from the start so you uhhhh get some new game options instead

Still not the most ridiculous Kickstarter video game failure this week.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Probably Platinum somehow not being able to handle porting Wonderful 101 to xbox.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Stux posted:

genuinely probably not worht the effort

They're porting Wonderful 101 so "not worth the effort" is apparently not on the table.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lets hang out posted:

People are actually very willing to trade good design for the promise of endless bland content.

Destiny 2 is a big seller, yes.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Phantasium posted:

i did it, i bought a couple butterfingers for ffvii dlc

lol the system works.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Hopefully.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

precision posted:

When I stayed in Tokyo forever ago the girl I was staying with/dating worked at a little beef bowl stand whose claim to fame was their special sauce

The sauce was literally just 50/50 sriracha/ketchup lol

Hey, everything is made of something.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1235597254913753088?s=19

You can't do this to me this spring/summer is already way too stacked with games I want, my poor wallet.

Raise your paw if you're one of the suckers paying $170.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Konami Klassic Konsole.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Khanstant posted:

The main thing I remember about Jack is that she had a tragic, hosed up backstory that garnered sympathy and explained why she was the way she was... but they deliver all this stuff while she's wearing just a couple leather straps looking like she's about to shoot some hardcore fetish video in a basement.

And then, like all good therapists, you gently caress her.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Saren coming back for Mass Effect 3 would have been way better than another freaking human party member.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

What a weird turn of phrase turn of phrase to get upset about.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I spent my "entire weekend" playing video games.

*Neil deGrasse Tyson slides into thread to well actually*

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What is an example of a "fetish episode"

The episode of Futurama where Leela and Amy become big and buff and force themselves onto Fry (not fake.)

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

ErrEff posted:

Weird, they're publishing the Horizon PC version under the PlayStation Mobile brand. Someone should fix that.

As for Tony Hawk, who even has the license at this point? Activision ditched it after the really lovely THPS5.

aka Activision rushed one more game out right before they lost the license.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

My favourite indie game is Death Stranding(2019)

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

SeXReX posted:

Got detailed maps drawn up of the perfect island I'm gonna make before I even know anything about what's possible with the terraforming system just so I have something else to be mad about later

aka The Star Citizen thread before they turned on the game.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

MMOs need to find something other than raids to rely on, the developers clearly can't pump them out fast enough.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

PantsBandit posted:

It's equally crazy to me how "it probably won't kill you, unless maybe if you're young or old or can't afford healthcare" is enough justification for the federal government of a superpower to not give a single gently caress as hard as the current one in the face of a pandemic.

If you're under 65 you'll probably live. On the other hand, just wait until you see what all the insane old fascist dudes running the world do with a crashing economy.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Speaking of food related outbreaks, reminder that Trump deregulated the pork industry so... good luck?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

LionArcher posted:

Just worried about the last of us part 2 getting delayed. Even if it is digital only, I can live with that. At least it feels late enough that I think animal Crossing will come out for sure.

I'm worried it'll get delayed and the devs will be forced to crunch for a few more months.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Is Final Fantasy XIV naturally ugly or does it just require a powerful pc to make it look decent?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Kerrzhe posted:

SuMo had by FAR the best anime series so it wins. best new characters, best versions of old characters like team rocket, best story moments, best character arcs, best everything

i tried watching the swsh anime and it was such a huge step backwards it was mind boggling. literally just a bullet point advertisement for pokemon go and swsh games with no personality or character.

As somebody annoyed by Pikachu's mascot shenanigans in the anime, Sun/Moon was completely unbearable.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The White Dragon posted:

on one hand yes it's not unreasonable to expect a certain level of quality out of a production but on the other if you hate pikachu you probably shouldnt watch the anime

i hate pikachu so much im going to be reincarnated as a mimikyu

I could deal with Pikachu but the Sun/Moon anime has like six different mascot Pokemon all doing the same shtick.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Definitely worth 70% turnover.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

oddium posted:

i can see who voted the thread what and im disappointed in some of you. also everyone voted either 5 or 1 except for one person, who voted 4

I usually vote 3 but like I said:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

No Bowsette so I voted 1 instead.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

oddium posted:

imagining donkey kong in a variety of hats now... looking good !! wow !!

If only Nintendo would license him out to Valve...

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Barudak posted:

The rumor doesnt make sense in general to me since Sony has strong IPs of their own and like 15 different studios to make new ones and Konami is the most profitable theyve ever been.

It doesn't have to make sense if it's what people want to hear.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Well, yeah, ssd's are a big selling point, they can't really let you use your crappy drive to play games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

quote:

Martin said he's not forced to work long hours, but he finds himself doing so anyway.

"It's not really crunch... this is going to sound hokey. It's like a lifestyle. I live and breathe this," Martin said. "No one makes me stay at the office," he said. "Even when I come home, I see my kids, I do my thing, and then I just do research."