Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

large_gourd posted:

how do you know that?

it's been widely reported, i choose to believe the reports

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

posting to see the intruder post thats lost in time

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

Jeff's an addict that his brother enables by not giving him real help even when he needs it and instead covering for him or letting him fail just because Reby hates Jeff.

ah

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nice gotcha, but that guy hasnt shut up about aew running shows too. running shows is a really stupid idea right now. that being said, i would love for wwe to go out of business lol. hahahahaa...laughing about it now...oooh how funny it would be.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

A Salty Affair posted:

I pretty much agree with everything you're saying here and maybe I'm not explaining my thoughts very well. Saying "WWE is bad because X" is a good post in this thread. Spamming "WWE bad" over and over again is bad posting and makes the thread worse than it has to be. There have been waaay too many posts of the second type lately.

do you have examples you can point to? i think most of the "wwe bad" posts that happen here are a direct result of the wwe doing something bad. if you want people to say "Wow, WWE sure is bad because of the 50th Baron Corbin match this week!" (note: i havent watched wwe in forever, under threat of ban. i'm just guessing this is something that's happened recently) instead of saying "lmao wwe sucks" when they learn of the 50th baron corbin match, then you may need a different forum.

i, for whatever reason, still read this thread usually, and although i agree there are a lot of posts saying that wwe sucks poo poo from a hairy rear end hole, i'm not sure i'm seeing a huge influx of white noise parroting.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

TriffTshngo posted:

Sami Zayn, Cesaro, Aleister Black, Andrade, Cedric Alexander, Kevin Owens, Mustafa Ali, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, Asuka, Kairi Sane, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Io Shirai, Bianca Belair, Kay Lee Ray, Chelsea Green, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly, Kushida, Seth Rollins, Bryan Kendrick, Chad Gable, Angel Garza, Johnny Gargano, Tommasso Ciampa, Velveteen Dream, Tyler Breeze, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Karl Anderson, Finn Balor, Bobby Roode, War Machine, New Day, The Usos, Naomi, Ruby Riott, Drew McIntyre, Ricochet, Buddy Murphy, Killian Dain, Toni Storm, Nikki Cross

I think that's about 50. Promise I didn't look them up.

i would have just said gently caress off to that. nice job

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i'm not allowed to watch. if i were allowed to watch...i wouldnt!!! bahahaha. gently caress the wwe!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://vine.co/v/ei5DvP3DHpv

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sorry cuh

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

you're so annoying lol