Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm laughing so hard - I just got a YouTube recommendation for a Table for 3 clip and they're doing those at loving Applebee's now? Hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah but on the other hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0LsSCUtVg

Brock coming out to that music and holding a boom box briefcase was great.

Yeah but on the other other hand, WWE did it's usual thing and ruined what was a great organic moment by running it into the ground.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 3/2:
  • The show ended with concerned wrestlers and officials gathered around Beth in the ring checking on her.

I would also like to add that commentary went full Owen voice, stating "Beth is a friend and a colleague" while lamenting her injury.

Then they immediately cut to multiple replays from different angles of Beth being laid out.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Wait does this mean Edge is back next week to give an update on Beth? :v:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Vince is sitting on a rocking chair on the deck of his farmhouse, looking out at the expanse of the countryside. Stephanie finds a confusing picture in the dirt, picks it up and dusts it off, then carries it over to her father and shows it to him: it's a picture of Cedric Alexander.

Vince: Doesn't look like anything to me....

You know, this fits race as well as it does height :stare:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Ruby is very talented, Sarah is solid, and Liv has potential. Too bad they haven't really given them clear motivation or characterization.

Hearty lol at this. Sarah is terrible.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

NXT Results 3/4:
  • Undisputed Era defeated Danny Burch & Oney Lorcan (now known as Brit-Am Bruisers?) in a tag match.

I'm pretty sure they've used that name informally while tagging before.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

Carter / Heyman / Bischoff inducted as the death of a promotion triangle. Heyman does a little ZERO... PROF-IT taunt.

also the first pass of that sentence I wrote 'indicted'

Hmmm...

:miedo:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I had to catch up on this thread, but reading through the Shayna posts a few pages ago it hit me - her style does not play to arenas at all.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm going to periodically remember Liv's "OH gently caress" throughout the day and start laughing.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Incessant Excess posted:

Raw 2.16 says viewers left en masse

Please someone put this on a sign for Raw next week and get it on TV. Take one for the PSP team.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Shine posted:

Yeaaah

Yea-

Yeeeaaaah!

I know exactly the scene you're talking about.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Isn't Gronk completely broken down? Just lol WWE

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Stadium probably gonna be more than half empty even if they don't cancel

At least that way everyone can sit every other seat

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So was HHH on commentary just him making jokes burying talent and putting himself over?

That's the first thing that comes to mind when I think of "HHH on commentary"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

It's basically down to money (if Tampa cancels it, they eat the cost; if WWE cancels it, they do, and have to provide refunds)

Considering the money just from the Fox and Saudi (when they decide to pay) deals, I obviously don't have sympathy for WWE or for its fans who think the E doesn't have the money to afford that, and it's even more damning when even Disney's willing to announce they're cancelling stuff

This. It's 100x worse when it's mega-corporations balking over money like this.

See also: loving richer-than-entire-countries Amazon leadership making people share PTO.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1238907346312736768

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hirez posted:

Remember when Cesaro won

It was the biggest pop of the night that wasn't Bryan-related. The crowd seriously went nuts when he got the Big Show up to eliminate him.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm still baffled that WWE is going with the most money-losing option for Wrestlemania.

I wonder what fivehead and his counterpart are thinking right now

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I like that they were confident enough in that lovely rumble match that they showed it again

I didn't watch -- did they at least fix the direction gaffes on Edge's entrance?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Respecting the audience and just telling it like it is.

To this point - one of the opening promos actually mentioned COVID-19, right? Where it's a forbidden term in WWE.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I think my favorite part is the cheap LMFAO knock-off

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

A Salty Affair posted:

The best case scenario is that it's entirely a two night Southpaw Regional Wrestling special

They already had their chance at Lethal Leap Year :colbert:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hope they do the "tape every possible ending so no spoilers get out" thing. Because there's a six pack challenge on the card :kheldragar:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Better Than You posted:

I was expecting "The Big Show Show" to be a reality series à la "Miz & Mrs", but some hack thinks a TGIF-styled "sitcom" will fly three decades too late.

You do realize that was Urkel co-starring, right? :v:

Also, all the women in Big Show's family are blondes hahahaha

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Sting was also putting on a hell of a match for a guy his age in that Rollins match :(

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Alaois posted:

i'm not even sure who's fault that is, austin theory for being so insanely out of position or montez ford for not noticing for even a second that austin theory was nowhere near ready to be in position when he started the spot

Montez. Like he didn't even give Theory a chance to adjust (looks like he's facing the other way selling at the start of the clip).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's that the first time Raw has finished below 2M average?