Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Shayna and Asuka are the only people in the Chamber match that are remotely viable as top contenders. They're putting them together to hype that they're the focus of that match. It will probably go 5-7 minutes and have a gently caress finish when the rest of the women interfere. They'll probably tease the Riotttttt Squad working together even though they're opposed like they did with the Shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Eh. I don't see the upside to having Shayna pin the only other person in the match that isn't an afterthought. Shayna will pin Asuka on Sunday. No need to also do it tomorrow. My guess is that Shayna and Asuka will get more singles matches between now and Mania for Shayna to get those pins. Tomorrow will be a gently caress finish.

Of course this is WWE, so who knows...and really who cares. The end result is the same.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Blaise330 posted:

It's funny that the smackdown men's elimination chamber got canceled because although the winner is obvious, it was still less obvious than the Shayna one. I'm actually not sure what could main event tonight besides the women's chamber, that has to be it.

This is truly wild to me. They throw out a match that is actually main event worthy in favor of a simple in ring announcement because it's predictable, and then the boring midcard match that's even more predictable will probably have to slide into that main event slot. This is the least essential pay per view WWE has done in awhile.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

DarkstarIV posted:

I think Elimination Chamber 2020 is quite possibly the weakest WWE PPV card in quite some time just due to how goddamn predictable it is.

It doesn't look weak because of the predictability. It looks weak because it's a bunch of thrown together matches with no feuds or heat behind them and half of the people in each match are total jobbers. Also, there's no main event.