Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm glad you posted that i'd forgotten the football was back today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

UnderFreddy posted:

After watching my local team get smashed 6-0 by a relegated side two days ago, I hope I won't have to see Arsenal getting pooped on today. Up the arse!!!1

I too would like to see Arsenal win today.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I scrape the lice from my beard as I emerge, blinking, into the sunlight, semen-shattered underpants crackling with each increasingly confident step I take towards my keyboard. A toothless smile of recollection spreads over my face as my fingers, trembling, caress the keys lovingly and type "arselol man lovely"

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Lemon posted:

I scrape the lice from my beard as I emerge, blinking, into the sunlight, semen-shattered underpants crackling with each increasingly confident step I take towards my keyboard. A toothless smile of recollection spreads over my face as my fingers, trembling, caress the keys lovingly and type "arselol man lovely"

same

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
There's a rival bid for Newcastle, but it looks like it's only if the other one falls through:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ue-saudi-arabia

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mickolution posted:

There's a rival bid for Newcastle, but it looks like it's only if the other one falls through:
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ue-saudi-arabia

This is just Mike Ashley putting pressure on the Saudis to pay their way to getting approval of the owners and directors test

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Also it’d be real loving cool if the PL actually loving did something and decided on the takeover one way or another, it’s a loving farce it’s taken this long

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Lemon posted:

Pooshited!!!!!!’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Our neverending nightmare of March is over, it's time for FOOTBALL :getin:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928136