Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

tarkov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Bucnasti posted:

I had a very similar experience during a scav run on reserve. A scav was teleporting around in front of me and I tried to run but suddenly died without hearing a shot fired.

Seems to be a lot of trouble to get my aksu and tbag.

such is life in the zone

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

you can't use the g word that's our word

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Ambaire posted:

Has SomethingAwful always been an rear end in a top hat echo chamber, or is this thread just particularly infested with them?

yes

it owns

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

use your irons, bitch

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

guys we gotta' get out of this Tarkov place

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

not the first time it's happened, probably won't be the last

apparently this is SOP for BSG when people request refunds because EULA says no refunds and by requesting a refund you're breaking the EULA, which is pretty not legal in most places (including the EU) but they do it anyway

lmao cool company

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

to be fair this rebuttal has the exact same amount of evidence as the initial complaint (none) so it's probably safe to assume that they've both wrong lol

realistically though it doesn't matter at this point, the first guy who posted the initial thread rode that poo poo around every sub-reddit he could and a ton of people spent money on giving his post awards (lowtax put this feature in SA so we can buy you more spines), if he was lying for karma is sucks that it worked

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Mar 14, 2020

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

keep all of the hellbanned posts and make a special subforum where it makes a new thread for each user and it just spits the posts out and locks the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

lol