Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Hazdoc posted:

not really, there's apparently a bug with a certain price range on the THICC case making it impossible to buy, but as its a bug, nobody knows what's causing it, so proceed with caution

edit: I saw some sell just now at 18.85 mil, but they move really slowly. Be aware that a 1 item list has a 12 hour window to get bought in. The top 3 orders at 16.7 mil look like they're impossible to buy and will expire in a few hours.

Also apparently it affects your 'reputation' on the market if your things don't sell? tho I genuinely have no clue if rep on the flea market even mattes the tiniest bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011
Honestly the reason I dropped from playing is because I think the out of raid healing is the dumbest possible thing ever.

Like seriously, games like this live and die on how fast you can get back out, and if you're bad like me, your scav run ended basically five seconds after it started, and your PMC run didn't last much longer either. Congratulations, now you can either wait an agonizingly slow time or burn medical supplies in order to play again, medical supplies you need in raid in case you get injured.

Add to that that most bullets suck unless you're going strictly Mosin Nagants, which are still expensive for newbies, and if you're closer than 5 meters that bolt action is going to be the death of you, it just got too frustrating to bother with.

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

Not a particularly valid argument considering you can pay to heal directly from therapist for cheap

Well poo poo, that changes everything. I might hop back on then. Sorry for being behind the times.