Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
yeah the rep bonus is the beat thing, I still have a bunch of quests to do but I’m only gated by level now on all bar jaeger, and gently caress that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Mosin quests are fine (I have only done the first one though), the dehydration one is easy to do, the pain one just happens via natural play, with eod that enough to get the upgrades for hideout (probably earlier than that even)

solar power requires peacekeeper 4 which will probably require more money depending how your runs go

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

LGD posted:

they're not as bad but they're definitely not my cup of tea

and Jaeger has a problem other traders don't have, where quest lines will obnoxiously chip away at Jaeger rep

Peacekeeper quests are generally stupid easy "mark this thing" and getting his spend up is only an issue between level 1 + 2 PK if you can't just drop the 1.4 million roubles directly on dollars, because once you hit level 2 at worst leveling him should be revenue neutral (and generally profitable)

oh don’t get me wrong jaeger can gently caress right off with his quests

peacekeeper is pretty straightforward but the peacekeeping mission quest might chew through some money, m4a1+decent scope+half decent ammo will run for about 100k multiplied by however many runs it takes you. Oh plus the blue armour but that’s p cheap, just adds up if you come across geared guys and don’t have good ammo to fight back

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

ShowTime posted:

So on Reserves (maybe everywhere?) you now get a pop up saying "scavs have arrived with loot". I don't know if that means the raiders or a brand new type of scav. I think the train maybe arrived after that but I was on the phone and couldn't pay super attention.

That’s your scav box

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
always be shooting the bad men with whatever dumb gun tickles your fancy, the other poo poo is secondary to this

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

ChesterJT posted:

I'm down for that. Will be on tonight if some other goons are. I've never done more than a duo. Sounds like rolling 5 deep is the kind of chaos this game would be awesome at.

it is chaos

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

hakimashou posted:

doesnt make pscavs not scum!

it’s canon in takpob

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

RattiRatto posted:

Please tell me I am not the only one having real hard time with what is supposed to be the "easy" stuff - ai scavs

Don’t worry, I have watched 6 man syncs on factory lose people camping the bathroom on factory to scavs, caught random single shot rounds to the eyes multiple times, and had my legs shredded by shotgun scavs

Everyone dies in tarkov basically

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Gen 4, ash-12, 6 moonshines and a weapon case while I slept

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
arguing about the right way to play with an exit camper, lag switcher, stat glitcher is the wrong way to play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
SPtarkov is super simple to setup, and pretty easy to edit stuff so you can have longer raids, raiders on each map, more guards for bosses and basically anything else you want to make it harder/easier. Is fun, tarkov has hands down the best FPS mechanics I’ve played in years.