Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I have a random question about healing. I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong or if it's meant to be a no win situation at that point, but when a limb has gone to 0, after bandaging it so it is no longer bleeding, and it doesn't require a splint, I still cannot heal it?

Is there another medication that needs to be applied to like a leg/arm? Bandage/Splint then Car/Selawa Heal Kit usually?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Ice Fist posted:

Limbs that reach zero, or “blacked”, cannot be healed without the use of a surgical kit.

You either need a SURV12 or a CMS kit. The major difference between the surgical kits is the SURV12 is one slot bigger, has more charges, and repairs broken bones.

After using a surgical kit the limb will have 1 health and have a slightly lower max health. But you’ll be able to heal the rest with a regular med kit.

Ok, thanks, that makes sense. I've seen the SURV12 kit, but never had one. I'm still someone who mostly only runs Customs as I know where things are, and am too afraid of all the other maps still. :(

I need to practice and figure out where stuff is on other maps, like Woods ( Even though I have 0 desire to, due to of course, quests ).

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Orv posted:

My wild opinion is that I would like them to stop turning Tarkov into a second job if I want to do anything more than casually play scav runs or something like that.

1000x this.

Moving the flea to 10 means that I still don't have it unlocked, as I'm still only level 7. This is a game I play for fun, not a career.

That's why I have Persona 5.