Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
Jaeger quests is why I have EOD

EFT monetization really working as intended.

(How do I even loving do the tremor quests? Get drunk in raid? Break my own legs? Who thought this was a good idea)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

LGD posted:

and Jaeger has a problem other traders don't have, where quest lines will obnoxiously chip away at Jaeger rep

his bullshit quests are often linearly gated by other bullshit quests

he also has quests that do not give rep with him upon completion, because gently caress you

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

Sultan Tarquin posted:

I had to push to jaeger 2 because almost everything was locked behind water collector 2 and god it was awful. 5 PMCs at less than 15 metres with a mosin? I had at least 3 kills where it was about 15.00000000000001 metres and lol gently caress you. Go back to factory and lose all your poo poo. The others weren't so bad though, just sit on shoreline and shot the same scav in the leg 5 times.

Courtesy Visit is also an easy quest

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

If you're dirt poor just run with an MP-153 with "Express" buckshot. No attachments required**, just try and buy one off the Flea Market that has a buttstock (it gives you 45% more recoil control). Just shoot the feet/knees/cock and if you hit most/all of your pellets you're going to 2 shot people wearing the best gear. If you wanna spice it up and spend a little bit more (10,000 more) buy the 'monster claw' barrel attachment and the mount it goes on and use "Magnum" buckshot ammo for 40% more damage per left click (downside being it has double the recoil, so that's why we get the monster claw barrel attachment).

You can kill attentive and fully geared players with a little bit of game sense and/or surprise no problem, and the tickrate in this game means that if you peak and shoot you can get like 2 shots off before they can even react. It's far superior to a pistol for only double the price, and the ammo is dirt cheap as well.

**buy the 8-Round MP-133 Magazine if yours doesn't have one, it's 2,000 RUB

it works even better if you lagswitch!

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

At least you wont have to deal with it for a while, wipe isnt due till June

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

Inspector_666 posted:

RMT is a thing with Tarkov. I'm just amazed that anybody can make a profit given how expensive all of the hacks seem to be.

cheat companies selling hacks to RMTs is a pyramid scheme