Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

I got a FAST MT, glock18c and a bunch of vodka

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Umbreon posted:

Day two, 18 hours total, still not a single drop. I don't think it's rng at this point, I must be doing something wrong

I've gotten a drop pretty much every 3 hours since it started

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

BSG should just cancel the game tbh

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Dr. Clockwork posted:

This is probably a dumb question, but is there no such thing as Scav solidarity? I think 9 out of 10 of my Scav runs, I've been killed by another player Scav.

I need to just throw myself into games more so I can get past the fear of getting ganked because this is a gank simulator so far. Level 10 seems so far away.

I used to try and be friendly when I started out. It only lead to me dying over and over so now I shoot player scavs on sight. My favorite though is to find someone that wiggles, wiggle back, and then just shoot them in the head.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Kikas posted:

I geniuenly think cheaters is a regional thing. Here in Europe I hardly encounter them :v:

Yeah it's really odd. I'm sure there are hackers but after 3 wipes I've had maybe one or two deaths I thought were fishy

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

With the latest expansion, Customs has become my go-to map for making money quickly. They almost need to rework the spawns and extracts now that you can practically skip half the map. All of the warehouses/buildings in the new area are so full of loot I'm making 100K+ a run in 10-15 min relatively easily.

hello internet fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 25, 2020

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Gabriel S. posted:

Where are you going on the map?

I go straight for the new area while making pit stops at old gas and the surrounding old warehouses

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Mesadoram posted:

New customs areas area great. Lots of expensive ammo and gun parts laying around. Also I found 3 sugar in that warehouse that has the new exit. I was on a scav and I ran my rear end out of there so fast. I really need to hit level 20 so I can get the workbench upgrade. I've been playing super casually, mainly to not get burned out. Again.

The amount of sugar that spawns there is insane. Last time I got killed there I was carrying 4

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Famethrowa posted:

Some scav deaths are pure luck. I don't know a single player who hasn't turned a corner to get one tapped by a suddenly aimbot scav.

My favorite is dropping in heavily geared without a faceshield only to get 1-tapped by buckshot from a scav 50m away

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Gabriel S. posted:

Why make SCAV cases?

sell them

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Dr. Clockwork posted:

My kingdom for two KEK Tape.

I find them in filing cabinets all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU