Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«88 »
MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

CBJSprague24 posted:

That's interesting- I guess he won't be picking up NBC games then South of the Border, anymore?

All the more reason to cement Gord Miller as Doc Emrick's successor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

Weaponized Autism posted:

I'm liking these odds

So teams that need to play in are 5-10x more likely to win compared to a team with a bye. The math checks out!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Saviour, thy name is Knuckle

Misanthrope posted:

I'm not sure the CFL will be doing the CFL anymore.

4 games a week in Regina sounds just fine to me.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

yeah, I am ready for hockey. I am loving tired. I spend most days and nights going between worrying about my job disappearing, whether or not I'm being a lovely dad because I'm stuck in a room at home, worrying about America burning down and Canada ignoring first nations people, I can't go visit my family in BC this year because they won't lift the travel ban to Haida Gwaii (rightfully so) and its getting loving hot in Ottawa and I'm out of popsicles and I already made my weekly shopping trip so gently caress you in your butt if you want to see this blow up so you can laugh about it and say I told you so.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

mennoknight posted:

yeah, I am ready for hockey. I am loving tired. I spend most days and nights going between worrying about my job disappearing, whether or not I'm being a lovely dad because I'm stuck in a room at home, worrying about America burning down and Canada ignoring first nations people, I can't go visit my family in BC this year because they won't lift the travel ban to Haida Gwaii (rightfully so) and its getting loving hot in Ottawa and I'm out of popsicles and I already made my weekly shopping trip so gently caress you in your butt if you want to see this blow up so you can laugh about it and say I told you so.

You're a good dad and a good poster go hug your kids.

I want hockey back because I want all the dumb, young dudes who don't have families to just livestream their Olympic Village poo poo 24/7. Especially since actual 24/7 got shitcanned because Mike Babcock is the worst, and all the knockoff budget versions individual teams made (Oil Change, 24CH, etc they all loving have them now apparently) kind of suck rear end. Like I don't know who who the Bruce Boudreau of this bizarro world version of "relatable behind-the-scenes sports show" will be, but there's gonna be one, and I'm ready for it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

MaoistBanker posted:

I am down as hell with this.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBB0M2E...30-067E235D2BB5

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

I want sports to be back so I can talk to my coworker on our calls about something other than COVID-19.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

I miss my idiot coworkers being all "getting rid of Babs was a terrible decision and tie Domi should be in management" instead of "masks are for pussies and all lives matter".

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

A short fuse to scatter steady hands if I forget to remember that better lives have been lived in the margins and locked in the prisons and lost on the gallows than have ever been enshrined in palaces

Nap Ghost

I need something else to get mad at, so come back hockey, please, for a week, until you get shut down again

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

All players who wear 19 should be banned.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

MaoistBanker posted:

gently caress you, give Gord Miller back. The US can have Dave Randorf or Paul Romanuk. Hell, you can have both.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

grack posted:

gently caress you, give Gord Miller back. The US can have Dave Randorf or Paul Romanuk. Hell, you can have both.

We have enough things to not look forward to.

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?

Glad to see Ovi Jr does do rebounds

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.

Nap Ghost

Aphrodite posted:

If this is what it takes to stop Mikko Koskinen from wearing, 19 so be it. That is not a goalie number.

I will gladly die on this hill.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Aphrodite posted:

Larry Robinson's gonna come out of retirement to paste you into the boards and permanently warp them again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKd4HJNSbQg

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!

Twin Cinema posted:

I want sports to be back so I can talk to my coworker on our calls about something other than COVID-19.

Just work in sports for a Canadian company like I do. Not a problem.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/BHCdotcom/statu...648144811003909

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

But Schefter said they Love Herbert?!

Again, the Bundesliga is back and has had a handful of positive tests, the EPL is back in full contact training and has had around ten positive tests out of 1500. All were asymptomatic and self isolated. I would expect hockey to be back and the weird playoffs to go broadly fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

Fun Shoe

tanking is a great way to eventually win some cups though

«88 »