Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alizee
Mar 2, 2006

"Heaven"
And as is tradition, the leafs win the game they shouldn't in a fashion that goes against statistics for either team, after failing to win many games they should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alizee
Mar 2, 2006

"Heaven"
-gotta put in a better effort
-there's no excuses, we got out worked tonight
-we got down on ourselves
-we gotta be better for *goaltender*
-we didn't go out there and play our game tonight, when we do play our game, I think we can compete with anyone in the league, but we didn't do that tonight

Alizee
Mar 2, 2006

"Heaven"
How are they going to count the play-ins stat wise? As part of the regular playoff season? Not at all? It's going to mess with all the records.

Alizee
Mar 2, 2006

"Heaven"
So what are my best legal or semi legal options for playoff watching. I have Rogers internet but don't want to switch to the ignite bundle since I'll lose my discount rate. I used to just watch with reddit and before that the long gone hockeysteams $50 a year deal lol. Anything like that these days? Or are they doing a game center promotion?

I have two friends that want to split something if that is an option. I see nhl live let's you have 3 going at once, but they don't specify if they all have to be on the same internet connection.

Alizee fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jul 18, 2020

Alizee
Mar 2, 2006

"Heaven"

eXXon posted:

gently caress giving the NHL money for their garbage streaming service. Just find streams on sportsurge.net which is where nhlstreams moved to once reddit cracked down on streams.

My only thought for paying for TV or a streaming sub is with how many games there are during playoffs in the first rounds, I would like a convenient way to switch around games. I'll try to look into the IPTV thing, but if people have specific recommendations about home brewing it or getting someone else to configure it etc. PM me :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alizee
Mar 2, 2006

"Heaven"
Really don't need any journalists at the games at all. Do post game interviews via zoom or some poo poo and get on with it. Everyone just want to watch competitive hockey men. I don't need colour stories during playoff time.