Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

I found a kickass junkyard outside Oshawa (Ontario) that has not only an Impreza, but three Imprezas! Got me a fender, taillight, LF axle shaft, couple of interior clips and bits. Fantastic. It's also the only organised yard I've ever been to; they told me which row and car specifically I should check out. They have many hundreds of cars all well organised. I also loaned tools to a two friendly dudes. A+ would junkshop again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGuDdqqrdLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LzbKRdpNLI

Being without in-person social contact for many days inspired these. I'm getting a little weird or something

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alright, it's been a minute since the aluminum body F-150 came out. How is that going? Are the steel fasteners welding themselves into the aluminum, or are all the fasteners thread into press fitted steel inserts and that's not a probem?

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

everdave posted:

Stuff like instant oatmeal in packets and pasta that was best by 2018 should I toss that or is it safe? I don’t have bugs or anything here. I normally make fresh breakfast for kids but I am trying to use everything here to minimize getting out for any supplies. We have plenty of food just trying to use what we can and not use what shouldn’t be.

I'm pretty gross but for dry poo poo like that without any contamination I'd easily consume it well past expired

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Because of all of this pandemic poo poo I can finally hold my introverted homebody habits over others as a virtue instead of as a social liability

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

fridge corn posted:

The world ended in 2012, the Mayans were right

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

why does this thread still exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevobob