Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

The worst thing ever to sell was my 04 Cayenne. So many weirdos came out of the woodwork with the strangest trade offers and lowballs like you wouldn't believe.

They'll drive you nuts too, it really felt like it would be simpler to just torch the thing and tell everyone to gently caress off instead of dealing with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

My Baja project was deemed a write off by insurance so I'm disassembling everything to keep busy during the isolation. Getting to disassembling exhaust components and I've broken out the dremel and grinder because gently caress exhaust bolts. The extractor sockets chewed up one side and it's now completely rounded so going to just cut the bolt off hopefully. And don't get me started on the lower downpipe bolts.

Next week is my first working from home so we'll see how that progresses. Tested the VPN/remote desktop setup on Friday and it worked relatively well so I'm hopeful it'll be manageable.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

mariooncrack posted:

What happened to the baja project?

Some lowlife decided to try to steal it, was defeated by the immobilizer from the 2010 WRX steering column, and decided to shred my interior as an alternate. Insurance took their sweet time to make a decision (since September) and now It's back on my driveway and getting broken down to its constituent pieces and sold off bit by bit. Bit of a bummer. I did forgot how easy Subies were to work on though. Everything is either a 10,12, or 14mm and there's like max 5 fasteners holding any one part on.