Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

Never mind the cart. Tell me about that little bandsaw table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

And it's solid and sturdy? Not some dinky, flexy sheet metal thing?

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

I only stocked up on TP because other people were buying it out. (And once I've committed to ordering TP online, I'm going to get a big box.)

Dunno about the water though, that just seems strange.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

I just called my mechanic and they are still open, but kind of a ghost town. I'm thinking now might be the time to get my Boxster up and running again. It's been sitting covered for about 3 years.

It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but I've been putting it off. And the shop would love the work, I'm sure. But then again, my salary is prob going to be cut to whatever the minimum is so I can retain health insurance. So I'm a little hesitant to pull the trigger.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

Have you tried straight acetone without the xylene? Acetone itself isn't really bad for you. (Seriously, acetone is pretty OK.)