Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Look just pray for the virus to go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Our goddamned Vice President doesn't believe in science. Prayer is the only answer.

The Door Frame posted:

Found the Hoosier

I'm not native!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Door Frame posted:

Do people normally have water storage on hand? It's not a bad idea, but I'd be more worried about running out of booze

I know a few people with extensive rainwater reclamation systems and huge food stores. Preppers gotta prep.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Bloomberg is out. Now we just need Biden to have a stroke.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tremek posted:

What makes you think he hasn’t had one already or that another will change anything. Confused angry grandpa is very on-brand

I mean the kind where blood pours out his eyes and ears.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That is not weird and is in fact 100% normal.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I once traded a Jeep in that no longer had an AC compressor and they called me and told me I needed to pay for that repair since I didn't mention it when I traded it in. As I had paid the balance in cash I told them I wouldn't be doing that and hung up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The guy who bought the Lightning texted me "there's a problem with the truck" but I never responded. Later found out he'd totaled it but I don't know if it was the same day.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

opengl128 posted:

That's incredible. What did they expect, "oh okay! I'll be right down with my checkbook!"

I have no idea. They're owned and run by a guy with known cocaine convictions so maybe he hands it out with the bonus checks. I mentioned ages ago that they took a Nissan 240sx in on trade and gave the woman who traded it in $500 in trade value after they convinced her it had no value and they then priced it at $8000 on the lot and later sold it at auction for much more. And the salesman bragged about it on FB.

Preferred Auto in Fort Wayne in case you need to know where to never buy a car.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Darchangel posted:

So, "buyer beware" only applies to you, not the dealer, eh? :fuckoff: You didn't *ask* if it had working AC, either.

I have friends and family that could break ball bearings in a sandbox.

They did an inspection, it's not my fault they were dummies.

MS6 is up for sale. Makes me a little sad to even post the ad.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I assume you didn't meet at your house? I made that mistake ONE time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Also parents house! Somebody tried to break into the garage not too long after but we had heavy shelving across that door.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
No guts no glory.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dude I'm chatting with wants the Speed6 for his newly 16 year old son. This could be amusing.

Edit: Warren's out. So now it's a little easier for the DNC to gently caress Bernie over.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Mar 5, 2020

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

IOwnCalculus posted:

I'm wagering that car's lifespan post-purchase will be measured in "weeks".

At most! But he isn't low balling.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They terminated someone in another building for stealing two gallon jugs of hand sanitizer.

All hand santizer is now locked up.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm finishing up my lunch and then i'm running to Costco, eager to see if the panic has made it this far.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Went to Costco for artichoke dip. The water and paper products aisles were nearly empty.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Can you boil and eat modern TP?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Somewhat Heroic posted:

TP wouldn’t be a big deal if we all just acted like civilised Europeans with a bidet.

Or maybe the three seashells?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I met a dude about a mile from the house to potentially sell the MS6.

Motherfucker couldn't drive stick and want to crash course on the car. He stalled it twice before I jokingly asked if he knew how to drive manual and he said "L O L nope." and went to start it again so I had to reach over and take the key. He honestly didn't see what the problem was.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well yeah, a dealer has insurance for that poo poo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KillHour posted:

So you're saying I can't come and hoon your 6?

I mean, you gotta buy me a drink first

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We have a new guy starting tomorrow named Raphael and I am hype because now we have all four Ninja Turtles in the building.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sounds like my dad.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The President has definitely been exposed to the Coronavirus. So maybe now something will actually get done.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Levy what? Your refund? They get mine for one more year.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That sucks. Definitely call asap, they will absolutely work with you. I'm paying $250 a month and the end is finally in sight.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

everdave posted:

I am paying the state $350 a month on top of my regular sales tax bc I messed up some credit card reporting a few years ago and got hit with big rear end fines and they calculated missing funds as ridiculous amounts like where I would be making $100k more a year than I was making. I have like 2 more years of this crap to go...

I used to sell a lot of poo poo on Amazon and first I was taxed on the full retail value of what I had sold (close to $120K) then we got the corrected amount which was 1/3 that and then my actual take home that was 60% of that.

Then it happened again the next year so I got audited and had to go to court over all this poo poo. I ended up owing far more than I should have but they settled and allowed me to make tiny payments since I didn't make much money. Once I got the current job I started paying that poo poo off fast just to be done with it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They were pretty willing to work with mebut it was nearly impossible to get Amazon to admit they'd misreported my earnings. I quit selling online through Amazon or Ebay, just too much trouble.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well one of the fucksticks at work announced that the entire thing is a hoax and we have nothing to worry about, the flu kills more people etc etc, all the Trumper Fox News talking points.

He's a disgusting person physically, his hygiene is non existent, we doubt he bathes daily. And he always wants to shake hands and hugs people without warning.

So I'm loving terrified if touching him. Our handbook says employees are required to practice good hygiene behaviors but how to you FORCE someone to be clean?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I've been in a group chat with coworkers, we're having a meeting tomorrow. I'm not putting up with this poo poo.

Edit: If I catch this poo poo I'm going to every RNC campaign office I can find and I'm hugging everyone.

Rhyno fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Mar 11, 2020

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We have a huge home and garden show every year and there's multiple confirmed cases who attended.

I'm just staying home unless it's work or grocery runs.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
As I am paranoid as all hell over this, I'm urging the wife to cancel our September Disneyworld trip.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just started feeling extremely lovely when I thought about what's going to happen when it spreads into the homeless population.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I'm very lucky. My wife already works primarily from home and my employer is going to have a compensation program for people who get hit with this poo poo. So if I get it I will still have some income coming in so she doesn't have to cover everything.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

beats the poo poo out of the other kind of COBRA meeting

I want to hear about how we're going to defeat the JOES

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well poo poo.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's almost as if the current regime wants this to kill off everyone that can't afford to stay safe.

Wasn't Trump on a tirade about the homeless recently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Grakkus posted:

Seems like a crap idea seeing as his primary demographics are the ones that are most likely to be killed by it

I doubt he cares. He doesn't care about the little guy, he never has. He cares about rich people and hurting brown people.