Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Ruggan posted:

Still suspicious of Amni, foreverially so. ##vote Amni

Killed one mason and got the janitored flip...now to kill the other mason!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Amnistar posted:

Killed one mason and got the janitored flip...now to kill the other mason!

Fake news!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

peramene posted:

Aaaaand I was trying to obfuscate this but whatever, I targeted Hum last night and failed.

Since the secret's out, who should I amplify?

Me I promise it will be worth it.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Same

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Im notnsold on ruggan but i can see it and will vote there if need be. Prefer mith i think.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Im notnsold on ruggan but i can see it and will vote there if need be. Prefer mith i think.

wanna vote crazyeyes with me?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ixtlilton posted:

wanna vote crazyeyes with me?

okay

##vote crazyeyes

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

willing to swap to crazy if we'd rather do them. Either of ruggan and crazyeyes are good choices to me.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I'm more confident in scruggan because of his insistence in voting amni. hopefully we get to see the flip.

##vote ruggan

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I am suspicious of Amni, but he shouldn't be the lunch today. I am still thinking we can do better than voting out a compulsive bodyguard, even if you think he's scum his role is currently die instead of someone else, and if he's scum then that still kills a scum. Maybe there's some other interaction I'm not aware of, but I still rate it as unlikely.

I will say I have no idea what his amplification is, they are a separate role that you switch to when amplified.

Looking back over things Nep-Nep is flying under the radar pretty well, I've been on the fence about merk but have been coming around to town. I would be pretty happy voting crazyeyes, so I will ##vote crazyeyes

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Ruggan is my top choice by far, and Mithross as a viable alt (pera's a distant third but I don't see her happening today). Not really seeing Crazyeyes personally, but would switch if it avoids an NL. Definitely not voting for Amni today.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
That's an execution worth of votes between our majority targets, we've got three hours.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I will be around for an hour, but not at deadline. If it looks like the options are Ruggan or NL I will switch, but I would prefer we go elsewhere.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Not Voting (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Nep-Nep, xiw

Not a super big fan of this.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Mithross posted:

I am suspicious of Amni, but he shouldn't be the lunch today. I am still thinking we can do better than voting out a compulsive bodyguard, even if you think he's scum his role is currently die instead of someone else, and if he's scum then that still kills a scum. Maybe there's some other interaction I'm not aware of, but I still rate it as unlikely.

I will say I have no idea what his amplification is, they are a separate role that you switch to when amplified.

Looking back over things Nep-Nep is flying under the radar pretty well, I've been on the fence about merk but have been coming around to town. I would be pretty happy voting crazyeyes, so I will ##vote crazyeyes

What do you find most compelling about crazyeyes as a candidate?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote crazy

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Well, I've seen enough.

I am the goddess of the moon! I shoot arrows of truth and light that pierce evil and leave the innocent unharmed!

I am the pretty guardian! To fight for love and for justice! I am Sailor Moon! And now in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!

##Hunt: Crazyeyes

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Nep-Nep posted:

Well, I've seen enough.

I am the goddess of the moon! I shoot arrows of truth and light that pierce evil and leave the innocent unharmed!

I am the pretty guardian! To fight for love and for justice! I am Sailor Moon! And now in the name of the moon, I'll punish you!

##Hunt: Crazyeyes

Alright, I don't care about anything else that happens in this game. You win Nep-Nep.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lol nice

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
My afternoon has suddenly gone to poo poo with emergency meetings, happier with crazyeyes of the two ##vote crazyeyes since they're a blank line on my spreadsheet pretty much.

Would prefer Keane tbh since today's posts have felt like a big nothing and I was hoping for more. pera feels much better now.

I'll try and get on before deadline again but people have lost their minds around here let's put 40 people in a room to explain handwashing

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Please hold, this deserves some pizzazz.

(Day will be extended by an hour or so if needed to make this worth it.)

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
rofl

here's a secret, i just keep signing to games in the hope that one day i'll get a dayvig and get to use it. once that happens i'll be happy forever.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

CCKeane posted:

What do you find most compelling about crazyeyes as a candidate?

Well, one thing is of the candidates I've seen discussed, he is the one who isn't me, who I don't have results on, and who's claim can't be verified with a rolecop (if amni isn't a mason he's scum, if amni is scum, pera is also probably scum). Also I kind of agree with merk about his d1 looking like a bus, but also I found this d2

Crazyeyes posted:

I am intrigued by Ix's investigation of Boogie. Death God aligned would absolutely fit a SK if the investigation was legit. The mod implied that there were no sanity cop complications in this game, so I am inclined to believe the result is legitimate, but I want to hear how Boogie addresses it. He so far just said "that's not right" and nothing more on the subject.

Discounts the possibility of targeting changes and just rolls with the result being legitimate.

Also this is closer to a gut call than a case, but look back on his posts before and after the mona flip. I see less effort, like mona going was discouraging. In particular there were no real alignment calls at all except for Ruggan after d2.

fake edit: oh I guess this is all pointless, but I wasn't going to waste this work

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

xiw posted:

rofl

here's a secret, i just keep signing to games in the hope that one day i'll get a dayvig and get to use it. once that happens i'll be happy forever.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

xiw posted:

My afternoon has suddenly gone to poo poo with emergency meetings, happier with crazyeyes of the two ##vote crazyeyes since they're a blank line on my spreadsheet pretty much.

Would prefer Keane tbh since today's posts have felt like a big nothing and I was hoping for more. pera feels much better now.

I'll try and get on before deadline again but people have lost their minds around here let's put 40 people in a room to explain handwashing

I'm disappointing in every way, just ask my parents.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ghost: :stare: :ghost:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

"I'm sick of this obscurity."

A step forward, bow drawn, arrowtip lighting in the twilight stretching above.

"These...vanishings."

Another step, and the clouds begin to part, straining in the light spinning from the weapon clutched in Nep's hands.

"Discussion? Debate? Ridiculous. We're on a battlefield! Let's solve this the traditional way, shall we?

The arrow gleams, somehow becoming brighter, and brighter still. Nep shoots it into the sky, then turns, staring straight into crazyeyes.

"Wait for it."

The clouds over the battlefield rumble, seeming to melt away before the power speeding to war's edge.

Nep smiles.

"Die."

You feel a sense of vertigo for a moment, but it is freeing, as if the world was not quite right before but is suddenly making its way back into a semblance of proper form. There is a deep, reverberating chime, and suddenly, you realize that you can see a great deal more than you believed.

From Sal:

code:
     Amaterasu, Japanese Goddess of the Sun, a Grim Painter! 
    To Monathin:

code:
    Anansi, Akan Trickster God, a Driver! 
    To crazyeyes himself:
    code:
     Loki, Norse Trickster God, an Avoider!
    Nep winks at the sky, as if to mock the three animal trickster spirits looking on in stunned silence, and then turns, nonchalantly strolling back to the currently motionless participants in the battle to end the age of the divine.

"So, where were we?"

Role PMs:

crazyeyes:

LOKI Role PM posted:

You are a member of the trickster gods.

Each night, in your confessional or the trickster chat, choose a player: the first action to target them tonight, per priority, will fail. You cannot choose another trickster.

While you live, trickster role flips show up blank.

While you live, specific events are janitored; this janitoring disappears upon your death.

If you are Amplified:

Your role name becomes Pathmaker, and, at night, you decide who each trickster is shown to have visited. This can be as simple as the team being untrackable/unwatchable/etc, or as complex as the team being shown visiting any number of unrelated players, together, separately, or otherwise.

You are a member of the trickster gods, and you win when there is no way your team would not reach and maintain majority!

Your provided fakeclaim is Frigg, Norse Goddess of Foresight, Town Avoider.

Monathin:

ANANSI Role PM posted:

You are a member of the trickster gods.

Each night, in your confessional or the trickster chat, choose 2 players: actions targeting the first player will act on the second, and vice versa. You may not target a player targeted by other tricksters, and you may not target another trickster. You may target yourself.

Once per game, instead of driving, and as an action in your confessional or trickster chat, you may select a target to hijack: you learn their night action, and choose their target for the night. This will fail if the target does not possess a night action. If this power is used, something else is unavailable for the night.

If you are Amplified:

Your role name becomes Befouler, and you gain a one-shot player-defined day action. This day action may not go too overboard, it may not be used for any amount of kills beyond one, and it may not lead to a mod lie (e.g. no death miller nonsense), but otherwise, there are no limitations, and the mod will treat the action as real. As I retain power to veto it, please do discuss the idea with me beforehand.

You are a member of the trickster gods, and you win when there is no way your team would not reach and maintain majority!

You have no provided fakeclaim.

SaltheBard:

AMATERASU Role PM posted:

Each night, in your confessional channel, you may write a message: this message will be displayed at the start of the day, in the day opening post, below any deaths or other relevant events.

Additionally, if and/or when you die, choose a living player: that player’s full, complete role will be publicly revealed.

If you are Amplified:

Your role name becomes Blood Artist, and at night, instead of painting, you may kill a target: that player’s death, assuming they don’t live, will be revealed in place of your usual message.

You are a member of the town, and you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Nice.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Ok, ##vote crazyeyes

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
First order of business, peramene if you're really town please amplify me tonight. I decline it earlier because I would have died if I missed.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Ruggan (3): Dragonatrix, Amnistar, peramene
Amnistar (1): merk, merk, Ruggan
peramene (1): xiw, merk, CapitalistPig, xiw, CCKeane, merk, CapitalistPig
Mithross (1): merk
merk (0): Amnistar, Amnistar

Not Voting (6): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Ixtlilton, Mithross, Nep-Nep, xiw

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 18th, 2020 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 48 minutes.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Ruggan posted:

Ok, ##vote crazyeyes

crazyeyes is very dead

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Ruggan posted:

Ok, ##vote crazyeyes

L M A O

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote ruggan

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
You got it girly.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Nep-Nep posted:

crazyeyes is very dead

CPig is scum
Amni is scum

Those are my best guesses at this point

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Mithross

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

merk posted:

##vote Mithross

Oh I’d also vote merk I think

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Aww we didn't get Sal's role reveal thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You're doing a lot of saying who you'd vote and not a lot of voting.