Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I am up for a new Mafia game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
So is there anything stopping us doing a -1 day lunch?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Jen X posted:

this is not one of the games where a wincondition is to execute the mod, I can promise that

Then what have all the JRPG's been teaching us then?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mithross posted:

Pretty sure shin megami tensei has had a few mafia games already

That does sound like a fun double cult team game.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Humalong posted:

We don’t mention that game any more

Why not? That sounds like an amazing cluster gently caress.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
It isn't even spelled right so you don't have to worry about that.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

What’s going on in this game

Standard super early day 1 stuff?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I have no idea why people are obsessing about keeping Steak alive considering that right now they have zero votes.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I guess that explains the urge not to kill Steak.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Right now it looks as though there are three candidates.

Mona for that sudden weirdness.

Leith for dancing back and forth when it comes to their vote.

Merk for the same dancing around combined with a lack of urgency.

Out of those three I would go with ##vote Leith

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

In the spirit of Lumpens stupid content game, I ask the following question (anyone can answer, it's not targeted at anyone in particular)

If you had a day vig right now:
1. who would you shoot?
2. who would you give a day vig to?
3. name someone NOT on that list who would you never confide a sensitive personal secret to.

1. Leith
2. Monathin
3. Mr. Humalong

1. Leith as that is still on the only read that I am comfortable with.
2. Merk or Ruggan mostly from previous game experience.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Amnistar posted:

I have another one too that is earlier.

When you made what amounted to a joke post to hide that you had pretty much no case on me?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
And it looks like another day 1 lunch for me when I am town. I am so glad that it all it took was Amni to keep on yelling until people decided to just say gently caress it and humor him.

The thing with steak was genuine as I have only seen it brought up once before and by one person.

The reason why I wasn't doing more scum hunting was that I am pretty sure about my choice and the rest of it I am not so sure about but obviously Amni needed to fit in a new gimmick of framing almost everything I post as the observations of somebody doing a loving documentary or whatever. Though with everything that has been going on at this point I am pretty sure Amni and Moth are also scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Sorry about completely vanishing like that. To clear a thing up I wasn't targeted by any powers or anything else like that I was just caught up with some stuff and now have some time to post. I have contributed jack squat to the game so if people just want to lunch monathin and then take the lurker option on me then go for it.