Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

this sounds like fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

## vote solus

careful, that's how you end up accidentally aliasing people :v:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

my names dmboogie and im here to say im all about pantheons in a major way

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Crazyeyes posted:

This is gonna be a real hell of a time I can already see.

what you can see with your crazy eyes... such power...

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

merk posted:

I’m not

oh good the night 0 guilty cop result I got on you is accurate then

this is a joke

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Leith Maclaine posted:

I'm am now an adjective. Cool.

im gonna leith you

im not sure what that entails tbh but ill do it

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

so it begins... the steakening

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah it is literally based off of nothing in the thread and like im sure monathin has meta knowledge i dont but it's still, insanely weird to say?

##vote monathin

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Humalong posted:

I forgot Hunt is even in this game, let me go look at the list they provided

honestly there are like 6-7 people that hunt has posted/provided more content than lmao

this game is huge

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i still wanna know what the hell mona's thinking but leith's... everything right now is looking awful

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Votecount for Day 1

Leith Maclaine (4): Mr. Steak, Crazyeyes, Hunt11, merk
Monathin (3): King Burgundy, dmboogie, merk, Leith Maclaine, merk, Leith Maclaine, Leith Maclaine
Ruggan (2): IllegallySober, IllegallySober, Amnistar, Ixtlilton, IllegallySober, Amnistar
Amnistar (1): SalTheBard, IllegallySober, SalTheBard, IllegallySober, merk, merk, xiw
Hunt11 (1): Amnistar
Epsilon Plus (1): b-minus1
Mr. Steak (1): Mr. Humalong, Amnistar, Amnistar, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
merk (1): Squiggly
King Burgundy (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong
Mr. Humalong (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
CapitalistPig (0): Leith Maclaine, Leith Maclaine
b-minus1 (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy

Not Voting (10): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Dragonatrix, Epsilon Plus, Mithross, Monathin, Nep-Nep, peramene, Ruggan, SalTheBard

With 24 alive, it's 13 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 10th, 2020 at noon EDT -- that's in about 14 hours, 11 minutes.

god just look at the loving disaster train on monathin lmao

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

:thunk:

##vote booglord

It's a gut feel

i accept this alias

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

I have an open spot on my 3 scum list now because leith is not scum anymore.

Be careful boogie, you're moving the right way to get on it.

hold up when the hell did you clear leith

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

When leith was a dumbass and though that claim was necessary to make at -9 because it would somehow influence whether or not they were the cuddle target.

Mr. Humalong posted:

I kind of agree. I don't see a scum player claiming a PR, doing that weird vote thing Leith did, then claiming what that PR is with only 4/13 votes on them. Leith is usually a very cautious player ime and not one to attempt gambits.

now that ive gotten over my initial reaction of "what the gently caress are you even doing leith" i see your points yeah

welp vote's staying on mona for now anyways

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

It is not a content game. The thread can ask steak and I 1 question each. One of us will answer truthfully and the other will lie. Steak's question has been asked, my own has not.

I'd advice you not to waste the question on a joke, but that's just me.

Amnistar. Do you have the town win condition?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

Questions cannot, unfrotunately, be related to alignment.

Amnistar. Do you have a night kill?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

really? where are their points? i still think leith looks really bad, and the "claim" (which people are weirdly treating as a real claim when its just a vague claim on basically the exact same level as his initial vague PR claim but more specific. i smell a scum scrambling for leverage after being called out on scummy vote behavior. i dont like how people are excusing him now so readily for "too bad of a play for scum" reasoning which is essentially wifom

so do you think amni and hum are also scum for defending leith?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

oh, this.

well, based on avatars i pick dmboogie. i mean look at that jawline

if i looked like mr. hanekoma i'd be a happy man tbh

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Dragonatrix posted:

Thoughts on other folks:

Hunt straight up posting that there's only 3 possible candidates definitely pinged me, and I'm not liking how its just sorta been buried and forgotten already;

for what it's worth this just seems to be Hunt's style; I've been in at least one game with a town Hunt where he did the same thing.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

welp, I’ll be asleep for deadline so might as well put my vote somewhere it’ll matter

##vote leith

believe you me it’s going right back into Mona tomorrow unless he shows up

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Squiggly posted:

Yo I need a steak pic now

Cue you unfunny fuckers posting meat

images that precede unfortunate events

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

considering i strongly think the lunch was between 2 townies, i've got my eyes on people who were disengaged from the vote, and not trying to push one way or the other, for my scum list today. and i'm discounting the ones who didn't vote until late, because that's not what apathetic scum would do. apathetic scum would get in relatively early on a vote and then just sit there.

prime suspects right now are everyone who never switched votes between the two (besides myself), and weren't late to vote:

nep, crazyeyes, cpig, mithross, dmboogie, xiw, ixt

there is without a doubt at least 1 scum on that list

i was late on the vote in the sense that i voted, fell asleep, and woke up after the hammer, does that count

also when you list like 1/3rd of the living players there's probably gonna be someone rude on there yes

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

xiw posted:

For future reference I targetted merk and monathin and didn't get blocked etc.

what even is this, a bus driver

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Monathin posted:

I'll make arguments in my defense when we don't have 10m to deadline.

##vote Monathin

it's time

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Dragonatrix posted:

Boogie voted for Mona under the guise of it being purely a pressure vote, despite there Mona already being at 2 votes

we have 21 players alive still, 3 votes is nothing

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Ixtlilton posted:

Also yeah it kinda is because I have a non-town cop result on you lmao Mr. Trickster God.

what the hell is even going on here lmao

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Monathin posted:

There's a difference between getting a result that is 'Non-Town Aligned' vs 'Trickster God Aligned'

So, no, I don't actually believe you. I think you just made poo poo up.

so monathin are you a town-aligned trickster god

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Monathin posted:

I'll say this right now because people are going to loving twist themselves in knots over this:

I'm 3p.

okay what pantheon are you though

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

What the gently caress is this question? Nothing town should care about pantheon.

The OP posted:

Third: ...Flavor matters.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

What the gently caress is this question? Nothing town should care about pantheon.

also when someone is claiming pantheon cop or whatever the gently caress i think it's a reasonable thing to be curious about, if the accused is willing to say 'yes pantheon cop that is my pantheon'

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

Yea...but why do you care that a 3P with a cop investigation has a specific flavor? Is it going to make you want to leave them alive?

Because if so, You're not Town.

do you see me moving my vote off of monathin, boss

the op said flavor matters and i was curious!!!! i like knowing things!!!!!

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Amnistar posted:

...so...you need to know *now* instead of when Mona flips because...?

i wanted to know what mona would claim :)

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm confirmed town.

works for me

##Cintamani Mr. Humalong

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah sorry hum

##cintamani Ixtlilton

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

##unvote

hot take: let's NOT kill monathin today.

i know this is a hard sell, but listen.

he's scumclaimed, which is nearly as good as a flip. as of now, flipping him will barely give us any more info. killing a confirmed scum might *seem* like the obvious choice right now, but seeing as we have yet to flip any scum, and only a maximum of 3 townies are dead out of 24 players, killing 1 scum won't extend lylo very far at all yet. keeping him in our back pocket as an actual free lylo extend is probably a better idea. plus, there's always the possibility that a town killing role can just get a free scumkill at night, while we score an additional lunch/flip during the day, informed by our new knowledge of mona's alignment.

i honestly see keeping mona around for now as the all-around best move for town.

now brb rereading mona's stuff pre-claim

no

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Ruggan posted:

Eh, I've been extremely busy at work and at home. My posting game isn't up to snuff right now. And as of this post I'm quoting (currently catching up) I plan to switch my vote away from Mona, just not quite sure to whom yet.

lmao

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Mr. Steak posted:

by the way, i think ixt claiming was a complete waste. mona was very much under suspicion anyway, and ixt was hardly at a loss for ways to prod mona without claiming. mona was practically coming apart at the seams already before ixt claimed. idk how to feel, because of course i love when crazy poo poo like this happens, but seriously? it's frustrating. he didnt have to claim!! now he'll be in danger literally all game, until he dies. maybe if he'd gotten a result on, like, aa or something that'd be another story. but mona was probably gonna be lunched today without a claim, and with WAY more info around the votes than there will be now. ugh.

it's a role madness game, i feel like the dynamics of claiming are much different than usual

town losing a single PR is likely much less debilitating, ixt might have mechanisms to defend themself with, town protective PRs are probably better equipped to save people

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

in before we find out that monathin provides night kill and investigation immunity to his scum buddies mr. steak and ruggan while he's alive

find scum kill scum it's a two-step plan we're halfway through c'mon guys

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

ruggan and steak feel really suspiciously aligned right now, but, like, it's so blatant they can't be on the same scum team, right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

Like can I get a little backup here?

Am I in loving bizarro world?

steak is very obviously misguided but tbh i could see how a town player could logic themselves into his argument; though that obviously doesn't mean this can't be a weird bad obvious scum gambit

ruggan's coming off a bit worse here by latching onto steak's case but with less conviction