Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

xrunner posted:

A Bernie voter, a trump voter, and a Biden voter are set to be guillotined.

The trump voter goes first. The blade stops inches above his neck. “Huh see my faith in Trmup is supreme. You can’t kill me. It’s divine intervention.” Everyone looks around and shrugs and they let him go.

The Bernie voter goes next. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. “Building on the world we have we can see that a better future is possible” he exclaims. They let him go.

They put the Biden voter in. “Hey Jack can you put me in so my face is towards the blade?” he asks, drooling a little. Everyone shrugs. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. The Biden voter smiles. “Right there, fat. It ain’t working cause the track is misaligned. You just need to make a small incremental change and this thing’ll chop like nobody’s business”

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
What about Biden will not be inaugurated on January 20, 2021?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/FMH71994/status/1237572986451791872

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sylink posted:

HOW DO I GET GANG TAGS

heck, same

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://mobile.twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1237840795199135744

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Youth turnout should be up, way up, but not voting for DEM. Not showing up makes it unclear what the motivations is. Showing up and not voting DEM (or REPUB) for President makes it clear.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Encourage people to vote down ballot and perhaps for congress, help them understand whoswho or whatever else is on your local ballot.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
E: nevermind; beaten to death

No Joe!

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hearing reports that Joe Biden has expired

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Ohio!?!

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I will always not vote for Biden.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Remember that guy who toxxed here and within 30 minutes broke the toxx

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Spiderman somethingorother

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I think at least one of the two videos released today (with Biden in different outfits) was a deepfake of Biden by a more recent Biden sitting in a chair or laying in a hospital bed (in his home infirmary).

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Standing in the rain, with his head hung low
Couldn't get a ticket, it was a sold out show
Heard the roar of the crowd, he could picture the scene
Put his ear to the wall, then like a distant scream
He heard one guillotine, just blew him away
He saw stars in his eyes, and the very next day
Bought a beat up guillotine in a secondhand store
Didn't know how to use it, but he knew for sure
That one guillotine felt good in his hands
Didn't take long to understand
Just one guillotine, slung way down low
Was one way ticket, only one way to go

So he started choppin'
He is never going to stop
Got to keep on choppin'
Someday he's going to make it to the top

And be a swing state hero *got stars in his eyes*
He's a swing state hero
He took one guillotine *swing state hero, stars in his eyes*
Swing state hero, he'll come alive tonight

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I didn't not vote for Joe Biden. I will not vote for Joe Biden. The General Election ballot probably won't even list Joe Biden.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Stretched out on the sofa after morning dog walk. Feeling a sense of serenity not voting Joe.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Please censor the above. Gotta go bleach my mind.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Somfin posted:

I have a new avatar and would like a No Joe tag if that is possible

you could have added it yourself, fyi, if you have to change it back in the future

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Vox Nihili posted:

What states are y'all not voting for Joe in? I'll be NoJoeing from the great state of California.

My permanently overseas ballot is notionally counted in Wisconsin.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Gave Democrats Abroad the rundown. They were hemming and hawing about how international mail stoppages were disenfranchising voters overseas. Told them I would not donate, volunteer, or vote for any democrat so long as Joe is on the ballot, and provided several major issues where he screwed the nation and created the conditions that made Trump possible.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Gonna use it as a base for contacting my city/county/state democratic party offices and elected officials.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Squiz may only be able to queue a request for change to be actioned by someone else, give it a little time.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Would be funny if accounts could be flagged for nuisance avatar changes, causing further changes to automatically revert after a random interval.

E: so the people harassing Somfin would keep spending money while Somfin/mods wouldn't need to keep reverting it

Corky Romanovsky has issued a correction as of 02:07 on May 18, 2020

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

the_steve posted:

What about making it require approval from the AV receiver?

Like, let's say I want to give you a lovely AV for whatever reason.

I click the buttons, pay the cash to Lowtax, but then YOU get an alert saying "Hey, some rear end in a top hat wants to change your AV! Click Yes or No"

If you click Yes, then boom, it's done, whatever.
If you click No, then it gets rejected and I'm out whatever money I spent for trying to be an rear end in a top hat.

The no would require $5 normally, and giving the target a warning before go-live removes the utility of public shaming. AV changes, unlike posts, cannot be Push-Button reported nor the post linked with probation/banning (imagine a lurker with zero posts, they'd be outside the powers of a normal mod). A queue to require mod approval to change someone else's av might work, but I have no idea how burdensome that might be.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://mobile.twitter.com/USPoliticsPoll/status/1263299245567860736

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
On this page, we remember the eastern European baker who shot down the world's leading superpower's prize stealth fighter with an outdated radar guided missile system he field modified on a whimsy. Sometimes the little guy scores some points.

Eat poo poo, Joe.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

got any sevens posted:

umm...deets??

Not the best interview, but here's the dude, Zoltan Dani:
https://youtu.be/IbjdEjhHeXg

His team practiced rigorously and adjusted their procedures to more rapidly breakdown their equipment and move to an alternate site, and employed discipline and trickery to avoid NATO's air-to-ground missiles that seek radar signals from anti-air batteries like Zoltan's. His team effectively dodged ~20 such NATO missiles.

Apparently he has part of the engine outlet as a souvenir.

Makes you wonder if the US defense industry pushes "stealth" technology primarily to pad their sales margins, and that even air campaigns against an organized military, say Iran or China, would incur demoralizing defeats.

Joe Biden tapping into the same xenophobia that Trump uses worries me; I'd rather not find out how we'd fair open conflict.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Get that No Joe practice votes in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/USPoliticsPoll/status/1265454567631831045

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Drinkfist posted:

I lost my NO JOE when updating my avatar for Cool Zone. So I am here again because I hate Biden that loving much and need the tag in my posting life.

gotta remember to add the tag yourself

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jewel Repetition posted:

The toxx isn't for who wins, it's for whether you, personally, vote for Joe Biden

You also cannot advocate for Joe Biden. Even statements like "joe is bad but..." I mean, you would not be doing that anyway because you are not an apologist for a ra_ist.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
I was on a business call with people in the US and east Asia, some guy mentioned a company in Delaware, after which he tried to convince everyone that Delaware is real and an actual state. He sounded kind of nervous, like he knew it was a lie and that he was being monitored for conformance.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
same

it looks like Biden's odds are up in the polls, but has the media actually started to focus on him yet? (I'm not in the US and only follow on social media)

it'd probably be a lay up if the republicans put out some more stimulus and infrastructure spending while Chuck and Nancy mouth the words "gently caress you" w/ their empty rhetoric and legislation

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
D-135, that is 135 days until the general election. Can I have a Joe/No Joe for vote?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
SPS is No Joe

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mantis42 posted:

How do you maintain your gangtags when you change avatars?

An avatar has an image portion and a text portion. The image portion is your image you upload at avatar change. The text portion can contain code which references images, but the image will only be displayed if the image is hosted on the forums. Find the gang tag(s) you want, right click to find where that image is stored, and paste that into the text portion of your avatar change.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Relevant Tangent posted:

Hoping that Biden wins isn't in violation of the toxx. It neither indicates that you're going to vote for him or encourages others to do so.

I don't know about that

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wicked Them Beats posted:

I'm in California so I have it easy. I just remind them that if Biden needs my vote here it's a sign that he's lost everywhere else and they get real quiet as they consider the possibility of Joe losing as badly as they fear he might.

ナイス

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

#MeToo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑠 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡. 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝘩 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑁𝑜𝐽𝑜𝑒.