Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Biden can suck my goony taint and I still won't vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

bwahahahahaha

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

You will. And yeah my story is pretty much the same, I held my nose and voted for Hillary like a weak moron. But not this time fuckers

Same.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

you ever talk to, say, a shitlib demanding that you vote blue no

just give'm onea these!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Watching the liberals squeal as we stonewall them is going to sustain me these next seven months.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

oh my gawwwwd

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

Good thing I'm not a broke brained idiot and will NOT vote for a rapist just because he's more polite

The bizarre thing is he isn't even more polite.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Somfin posted:

This is a protected post, you can only quote it if you're not gonna vote for Joe Biden

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

it's true

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

wooooo

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

Bad ending: Biden narrowly wins, ensuring decades of third way succ
Good ending: Biden loses, and we get a good nominee in 2024
True ending: Biden loses, and his popular vote margin is less than the number of people who toxxed NoJoe, and Vice does an article about us

Comedy Ending: Electoral tie, House of Representatives appoints Biden.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

oh my gawwddd

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I didn't get to vote.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Excelzior posted:

Big Smoke confirmed a Jedi

holy poo poo

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Bernie's not an accelerationist, and he was never going to split the party and risk re-running the election of 1912. I dunno, I just can't summon any bile about it, we all know four more years of trump is going to be terrible.

But I'm still not loving voting for joe biden.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1268551675180089346

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

If I change my own av, can I make it keep the gang tag?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

KaptainKrunk posted:

is tonight the beginning of the "Joe is inevitable" talk?

If he's inevitable, then there's no problem with me not voting for him.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I did not vote for joe biden today.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Do you remember the world 5 months ago? What was it like?

hopeful

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

It's 100% free to not vote for Joe Biden, idiot

don't tell him that, i'm making bank

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

What was it?

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Sydin posted:

e. ^ Am article arguing that Biden should pick "true progressive" Elizabeth Warren in order to excite Bernie supporters.

lol

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Sydin posted:

Ran an entire campaign who's primary ethos was that it wasn't about the candidate, but rather the movement, only to immediately sell out the movement the second Biden pulls ahead to salvage his career. I'm not surprised, but I am disappointed.

Honestly, I don't see how splitting off (either by going third party or just refusing to support) would've done anything but make it look like it was all about the candidate and keep the movement tied to him personally.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I'm sure the boomers will flip South Carolina and Mississippi for Biden

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

"any functional adult"

Which rules out Joe Biden.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

BillyC posted:

lmao is humanity stuck in some kind of genetic time loop where we do the same poo poo every couple of generations? even the language is the same hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZb8y7Cp7w

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I'm honestly kinda surprised at how many people are just outright saying "i want joe so i can stop caring and go back to sleep".

I mean, I shouldn't be, that's the only appeal he has, but drat.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

cenotaph posted:

Pretty sure I'm going to vote Howie and write in Stalin to every other option on my mail-in.

I think that violates NoJoe.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

My hope is that with the Libertarians, Greens, and Kanye, nobody gets 270 and it gets thrown to the House.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I keep thinking people mean Condolezza Rice.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

The only thing more hilarious than Biden losing to Trump would be Biden/Harris losing to Trump.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Biden's already got South Carolina and the rest of the South in the bag, he had to appeal to California too.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Warmachine posted:

Is it possible to have aftershock crack-pings? Because while I gave up on liberals years ago at this point, I just had one compare me not voting for Joe Biden as tantamount to helping Hitler seize power.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Feel Good Inc laughing irl

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

there is no known, nor theoretical, nor even postulated upper limit, friend

and this is to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Zamujasa posted:

it's quite frankly amazing how the dems can take what has to be the easiest election ever and proceed to own-goal themselves into a mercy kill

twice!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

PipHelix posted:

2000, and 2004.

four times!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

TeenageArchipelago posted:

All possibilities are equally probable until the stupidest one is identified, at which point it will become reality

Nobody gets 270, it goes to the House of Representatives, which then gives it to Trump because the contingent election is 1 vote per state, not per rep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

all the birds are going to die now thanks to neoliberalism.

neoliberalism: literally worse than an asteroid impact