Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

well this ones a no brainer

Griz posted:

gently caress biden and everyone who votes for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Squizzle posted:

but enough about joe,

:hai:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

xrunner posted:

A Bernie voter, a trump voter, and a Biden voter are set to be guillotined.

The trump voter goes first. The blade stops inches above his neck. “Huh see my faith in Trmup is supreme. You can’t kill me. It’s divine intervention.” Everyone looks around and shrugs and they let him go.

The Bernie voter goes next. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. “Building on the world we have we can see that a better future is possible” he exclaims. They let him go.

They put the Biden voter in. “Hey Jack can you put me in so my face is towards the blade?” he asks, drooling a little. Everyone shrugs. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. The Biden voter smiles. “Right there, fat. It ain’t working cause the track is misaligned. You just need to make a small incremental change and this thing’ll chop like nobody’s business”

this is praxis

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

LastInLine posted:

It is a nice tag but I don't believe in hoarding tags when others go without. I have a tag, that is enough for me.

tags, like money, are fake

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Thoguh posted:

I will not serve as Joe Biden's Vice President.

I will serve if called. still won't vote for that ticket though

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Thoguh posted:

I will not vote for Joe Biden today

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

since i started not voting for joe biden, my skin has cleared up, my hair is absolutely lustrous, my bm's are solid and my energy levels are through the roof

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

etalian posted:

For PA it's a strange state since the only center of actual culture and learning is overrun with Eagles fan.

go birds!

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

or a nojoe sign

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

I will never vote for a candidate who offers literally nothing beyond 'well I mean check out the other guy'

gently caress the worthless Dem party

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

endlessmonotony posted:

Biden jokes are getting old and they never helped anyone.

kinda like joe biden

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

It was infrastructure week

weird coincidence this week is infrastructure week too

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Myron Baloney posted:

So I says to this guy, this guy who was outside, by the bus stop. A complete stranger to me, I don't think he was waiting for a bus but he wasn't too far from that bus stop. Kind of a narrow place in the sidewalk there, you can't assume anyone there is waiting on the bus but you never know, until you maybe see them get on one. So I says to him, because he turns his head and gives me a look and I don't know what he's thinking, why does this guy outside even bother to look over, what's his problem, why does he care what I'm up to? And I'm minding my own business, I always do. You're looking for trouble in my opinion if you go messing with people, with just anybody, who knows what kind of weirdo is going to walk by when you go out the door, right? Like, psychos are not rare, god love 'em for keeping it together long enough to stroll downtown and then pull some crazy poo poo right in front of me! Anyway I says to the guy, I says, not too loud mind you because I'm not making a big announcement for everyone, I'm not an attention seeker like some people I know. Jesus, some people talk like they're getting paid by the goddamn word. And they're usually not the shiniest spoons from the drawer, if you know what I mean. I says to him, just loud enough for him to read me loud and clear, so I says to him I says NO JOE.

:golfclap:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Zvahl posted:

it's because joe biden is politically to the right of donald trump and despite trump's performative virtue signalling nonsense to his base joe biden is probably actually more racist personally and definitely more racist legislatively

thats right

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/ConnorSouthard/status/1279043805694423041

(ofc i will not even if)

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

yeezy 2020

i will never vote for joe biden

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

someone, an idiot: im voting for joe

you, a reasonably intelligent person: im not voting for joe

me, a genius: im voting against joe

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

I'm committing widespread voter fraud by not voting for Joe hundreds, literally thousands if not millions of times per day. I'm not voting for Joe RIGHT NOW

i have over 5000 social security numbers ready to not vote for joe every day until the sun burns out

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

whenever joe Biden d*es he's going to hell for being an awful person so yeah I'm kinda thinking I'm not gonna vote for him

i watched that ady and Joe interview and got so mad I might vote for trump

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

i convinced a reluctant "but trump!" biden voter to not vote for joe biden last night

sad supporters of sleepy joe biden will never match the enthusiasm and outreach of THE VITAL NO JOE MOVEMENT

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

the argument that I find gets the most traction with the people i know (nearly all of whom were bernie/pete/liz voters) is:

if you think the democratic party (ostensibly the left opposition to the GOP) is the closest viable party to your politics in our FPTP system then you MUST withhold your vote when they run a candidate that is bad. if you want the party to change, you have to be willing to not vote for it, otherwise why would they even pretend to give a poo poo about you?

also unrelated side note: joe biden is a racist rapist and has dementia and i would never vote for him

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

then again...

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1282376651247149056?s=19

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

never unban getfiscal he's too good for this site

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Somfin posted:

Punish the Democrats for making him our choice.

They will not learn or change if they are not afraid.

that's right

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Fame Douglas posted:

Just wear a MAGA hat so they stop pestering you, IMO.

Another four years of Trump is obviously your preferred outcome, why not be honest about it instead of acting like you really care about trans rights and that's why you're helping Trump get elected?

thank you my preferred outcome between trump and biden is actually trump you are correct

is that good? no. is that better than joe loving biden? actually, yes

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

more and more people have been saying "no joe"

all the best people are saying "no joe"

say it with me "no joe"

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

things can’t get better because people like you exist

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

I'm not voting for joe cause he sucks rear end lmao

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

that one brokebrained guy who wouldn't wear the hat, boosted

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

Lets be honest here, the lesser of the two evils this time is Trump

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

With Biden less people would die here because of coronavirus

I don't believe this for a second. Whoever is POTUS can't overrule our federalism, balkanization, and just generally insane cultural devotion to NUMBER GO UP and BOOTSTRAPS.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Slider posted:

i'll never loving vote for joe biden

gently caress you and gently caress off

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

Can't wait to not vote for Joe Biden. Going to not vote for Joe Biden multiple times.

no need to wait friend, im not voting for joe biden right now

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

taqueso posted:

Say "I voted for Howie, just like everyone else that helped him win"

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

friends i have waited for this moment

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

thank you for being here with me in this special time of not voting for joe biden or kamala harris and may it last forever

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

papersack posted:

can i toxx again because lol

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

did we talk about this already? https://twitter.com/vermontgmg/status/1296868104388083712

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

it’s like a revolving door of YESJOEs in CSPAM as of late. soldiers, we must maintain discipline

who the gently caress would vote for Joe Biden? lol