Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Chuka Umana posted:

Can I still toxx

Why would you ever "toxx". This is a dying forum irrelevant to the world, no one cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, considering Joe is going to win, I realize now I'm invested in his failing.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Corky Romanovsky posted:

You also cannot advocate for Joe Biden. Even statements like "joe is bad but..." I mean, you would not be doing that anyway because you are not an apologist for a ra_ist.

Wait, no Joe means I have to denounce the sun god as well??

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Instead of a really boring guy offering only platitudes like Biden, I'd love for some more proactive John Ossof-type to be the nominee.

"Qualified income tax credits for victims of police violence"
and
"Cutting police budgets by reducing departmental waste/consolidating police data centers"

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Guess you're not strong enough to NoJoe, huh.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Vote Blue no matteR who
Biden will Run the US well
Means-tested tax cRedits

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
VC is a powerless position that doesn't matter, but she ticks all the boxes: Black, female & a cop.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

the_steve posted:

He said the same poo poo when Hillary won.

He said he was going to endorse Joe, and if he doesn't actively campaign for him, the Dem-Right will use him as a cudgel against anybody else to the left of Reagan.

They're going to do that anyways, but for some reason Bernie believes that having a paper trail will actually help, and BlueMAGA won't simply ignore it like they did when he worked harder to get Hillary elected than she did.

Sanders always was a milquetoast leftist, this is very much on brand for him. Nothing has changed.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Who cares about what he said, he's wearing his mask wrong. That's the really baffling part.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Why would five sisters all want to gently caress their brother in law? Are they locked up in a cult compound or something? Is this like a Delaware thing :confused:

It's an "everywhere" thing.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I feel like No Joe's shouldn't have the option of a mod replacing their avatars. You reap what you sow. Either buy yourself and avatar change or live with the outcome of your ideology.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

KaptainKrunk posted:

is tonight the beginning of the "Joe is inevitable" talk?

We better hope he's inevitable, I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shere posted:

joe biden would win in a landslide if the vote were held today

unfortunately, the vote isn't for another 4 months of "joe biden will win in a landslide" talking points and +20 polls like last time and so people straight up not voting again and handing trump the win is entirely possible.

all possibilities are doom scenarios so it's really with morbid, detached curiosity that i observe

Yeah, I'm sure Trump will suddenly stop loving up.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

LastInLine posted:

Has he started loving up?

Bearing in mind that your statement is meaningless if you're speaking from the perspective of someone who wouldn't consider voting for him, obviously

Ah yeah, he's really handling things perfectly. Something something hoax by the Democrats.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Meanwhile, his latest rally was a huge flop and his poll numbers are dipping significantly.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

No Joe praxis is dead easy, you simply wake up, double-check that today is another day that you're not voting for Joe, and then go about your business.

Yeah, but having to tithe 10% of your income to No Joe does get expensive.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

AARP LARPer posted:

I’m trying to hone my anti-Joe elevator pitch. Like, Joe’s whole “thing” is that he’s a steady hand with tons of experience, but if you examine his experience too closely, you begin to see that Joe has a lot of explaining to do, and you see he’s been on the wrong side of so many issues over his career. So his experience demonstrates how bad he sucks.

“Obama’s VP” is about as deep as they want you to get into his experience.

Just because we’ve got Trump doesn’t mean I’m selling my basic principles down the river. No loving way am I voting for Joe.

Gimme my tag and I’d like to order a medium fries too. I’ll pull up to the first window now.

Just say "You want another four years of Donald Trump, just like I want, don't you?"

There's really no need to layer on the superficial poo poo both of you know isn't relevant to the conversation. Just be honest and go full #maga

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just wear a MAGA hat so they stop pestering you, IMO.

Another four years of Trump is obviously your preferred outcome, why not be honest about it instead of acting like you really care about trans rights and that's why you're helping Trump get elected?

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box posted:

there's millions of white liberals who are desperate for trump to be gone because they incorrectly think that the awful horrible bullshit is coming only from his direction rather than making up the very fabric of the universe and the air they breathe

You really sound like you have a child's understanding of politics. Just because you don't agree with Joe Biden on everything doesn't mean he's actually just the same as Trump and that things can't get better.

You have no real plan for improving anything, vamping on forums and actively promoting the worst option will get us nowhere.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

empty whippet box posted:

how was this only worthy of a 6er when he has already failed this thread's toxx and then returned to it to repeatedly troll the thread?

You do realize you're on a discussion forum? Not agreeing with you doesn't equate to "trolling"

Discussion is the reason these forums exist, if you can't mount a defense, maybe reevaluate your position. When you're advocating for Trump, you should expect some pushback.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)