Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am not voting for Joe Biden. the Iraq War was a crime against humanity and he was a major cheerleader for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this gangtag fucks

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

2DCAT posted:

I'm still loling that no one can name a single biden policy

I can! He plans to continue Trump's policy in Syria, including deploying military troops. You have to vote for him because he's Not Trump.

Also today he said he would never support healthcare as a human right after declaring healthcare is a human right, and he refuses to raise taxes on the 1% if they make less than $400k/yr.

But he's not a heckin' dang cheetuh in el casa blanca!!!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brownhat posted:

Liberals only count elderly black voters as minorities. They choose not to acknowledge the existence of native americans or latinx people.

elderly black voters in southern states that have gone hard Republican for several decades. lmao.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

it’s hilarious how tweets like this go viral on a daily basis and the Biden campaign team has jack poo poo but blue check scolding going for it

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Response to a black man asking serious questions: "I was baited into responding in a racist manner"

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1266529103076831239?s=20

Isn't this literally the same justification for white cops beating the living poo poo out of innocent unarmed Black people

hahahah never voting for Joe Biden after tonight I wasn't before and I definitely am not now

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wicked Them Beats posted:

lol "hey Bernie, tell your former supporters to stop advocating for change. What we really need right now is unpaid labor."

Oh I missed this part, here's the real kicker:

quote:

Jessica Rogers Ecker is an attorney in New York City, and a former clerk for a United States Court of Appeals judge and a United States District Court judge.

Tom Rogers is an editor-at-large for Newsweek, the founder of CNBC and a CNBC contributor. He also established MSNBC, is the former CEO of TiVo, currently executive chairman of Engine Media, and is former senior counsel to a congressional committee.

The ex-CEO of TiVo needs you to get on your knees and defend the legitimacy of his hoarded wealth while you and all your friends starve and get shot in the streets.

Jesus christ go gently caress yourself

Taintrunner has issued a correction as of 10:39 on Jun 6, 2020

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The kid would later go on to be shot in the head with a brand new state of the art "less-lethal" electroshok round peacefully protesting for the 9th straight year of Black Lives Matter, giving him permanent brain damage and destroying his dreams of ever running for public office.

The funding for those special bullets was provided by the Biden Administration.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hey remember when joe biden said he'd continue trump's (and by extension, obama's) foreign policy in syria? how is that going, anyways?

https://twitter.com/joshua_landis/status/1269350072283738113

oh. uh. uhhhh. lmao gently caress

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chuka Umana posted:

Can I still toxx

you literally just posted in the Toxx thread. you are already toxxed

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alien Sex Manual posted:

I will admit, being trans and a social worker I have had moments of “maybe I should vote for the lesser of two evils after all...”

But nah lol gently caress that Green Party here I come.

It's a great day to be a HowieHomie

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m drinking whiskey and not voting for Joe Biden, like a Real American.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/kbrassenstein/status/1271204764248932352?s=21

it’s dementia. he has dementia.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

that's also the dance she made when steve mnuchin's check cleared after she let him off the hook for stealing people's homes via illegal foreclosures

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I received my absentee ballot today and was given the opportunity to vote for JOE BIDEN!

I voted for BERNIE SANDERS!

I have completed my first No Joe challenge! Where is my gym badge?!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I’m so horney for 4-8 years of brutal austerity and corporate handouts!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Law_Violator posted:

I will be voting for Howie “Sexiest Man Alive” Hawkins on November 3rd, 2020.

This man is not Joe Biden, and I will be voting for him as well.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fame Douglas posted:

Sanders always was a milquetoast leftist, this is very much on brand for him. Nothing has changed.

the situation has declined rapidly in America and he had a moral obligation to fight for the millions of people that donated their time and resources in the struggle for a better life after the past 12 years of rapid decline, now exacerbated by the Corona recession.

stop making excuses for him.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

polls suck but the "already underperforming Hillary" is the part nobody's mentioning

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1271096093493932034

oh it’s been mentioned and here is the response:

https://twitter.com/rgay/status/1271641985263087617?s=21

loving lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

etalian posted:

Imagine the meltdowns

can’t wait to go into the mentions of every blue check liberal having a meltdown and remind them that we loving told you so. again.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the_steve posted:

I'm voting for BIDEN.

B
I
D - Howie
E
N

Howie Hawkins is not a Democrat???? mods??

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am still never voting for Joe Biden

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mailed in my ballot yesterday and it did not have a vote for Joe Biden on it

I’m going to not vote for Joe Biden again in November

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will never vote for a man who thinks blackface is funny.

https://twitter.com/iamjohnivory/status/1273749229152931840

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the sadder part is I was wrong and that dude is black, and joe biden just called him michael jackson anyways

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fame Douglas posted:

We better hope he's inevitable, I don't think the US will survive another four years of Trump.

go back to D&D and get your fake Antifa tag, Mr. YESJOE

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sydin posted:

MSNBC officially through the looking glass

lol it’s 2016 all over again

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don’t like Joe Biden I just support all of the evil ghoulish poo poo he’s done including raping a staffer and in fact give my endorsement and approval to do even more evil ghoulish poo poo by voting for him and his brutal austerity program in November

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
some D&D psycho gave hundreds of dollars to a serial abuser in order to punish people for not swearing fealty to a rapist. lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Relevant Tangent posted:

SA is real life.

we’re talking about real real life

you can never vote for Joe Biden.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PawParole posted:

finger slipped and I voted for Jo.

can I still posted here

mods????

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shear Modulus posted:

what if biden actually likes the columbus statues because hes a liberal and doesn't think celebrating a genocide is bad

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1278265852153004033?s=21

Joe Biden is a pro-Genocide Democrat.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
NO JOE!

YES MR. WEST!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will be voting for Mr. West of the Birthday Party.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
stay registered Democrat and vote Green for maximum pissing off the liberals value

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

World Famous W posted:

Someone remind me, how binding is a Unity Task Force Recommendations to a party or candidate. Like, at all?

Larry summers and Rahm Emmanuel are senior advisors to Biden, lol. that’s all that matters

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
NoJoeing is half the battle

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Code Jockey posted:

has joe expressed any interest in me, a Tara Reade believer, voting for him? or still no

he explicitly said if you believe Tara, a woman that he raped, then you shouldn't vote for him

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
howiehomies rise up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

papa horny michael posted:

that howie guy looks like a herb. la riva is cool

Howie worked in a warehouse, he’s chill. gonna get way more votes and might finally qualify for federal funding than Gloria, which feels like a way more pointless vote. especially to give the liberals the middle finger, they don’t care about PSL half as much as the Greens